Octavia x reader

Requested by @DorizGillianGaray

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"There... you... are..." Y/n panted as they leaned against the wall to catch their breath.
"You good? You look exhausted," Y/n looked up at Octavia as they took a seat on the bench beside her.

"Yes, I'm exhausted, princess. I've been running around for more than 40 minutes trying to find you... Do you know how alarming it is finding only a note on your desk saying; I'll never see you again... I thought that was a threat notice." Y/n said as they calmed down their heavily breath.

Octavia let out small giggles as she turned back to her book. "Don't you laugh at me,"

"Why do you even try so hard to follow me around?"

"I don't try to follow you around, it's my job, that's what a bodyguard does, princess," Octavia glared at him, "Hey, don't get sharp with me,"

Y/n sighed, "I'm sorry, right, shouldn't be sharp with you, but princess, you're not making my job any easier than I'm trying to make your life, I don't mean to bring it up more than I already does... but a princess to the Goetia is a beloved figure... and a big target- and you're mouthing my words, okay," Y/n chuckled and so did Octavia as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I heard those words too much," Y/n chuckled at Octavia's answer, "Fine, princess... but please... in the future... please keep a distance of an eyesight from me, okay? And don't run away like you always have done,"

Octavia groaned and rolled her eyes, Y/n sighed, "Princess, I'm doing this for your protection, we have known each other ever since we were kids, and your parents offered me a job as a bodyguard to protect you. I've protect you my whole life and I wouldn't stop now, you mean too much for me to lose," Y/n said, caressing Octavia's cheek, she smiled slightly and leaned into their touch.

"Why don't we head to the palace? It's getting dark and the overlords are out on their patrols in any minute now," Octavia nodded and grabbed Y/n's hand as they walked back to the palace, hand in hand.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Really?! Again!!?" Octavia and Y/n heard Stella yell and the two knew exactly what had happened.

Y/n looked down at Octavia who was looking down at her feet. "Come on, let's get you to your room," Y/n said and held her waist as they walked away from the scene.

Y/n and Octavia walked passed some of the servants and they all looked worriedly at the princess. Y/n gave them an nod, signaling to them that they should get something to cheer the princess up.

When they reached Octavia's room. Y/n closed the door behind them and sat Octavia on the bed. They kneeled down before her and held her hands, "Princess, look at me," Y/n moved Octavia's head up a bit with their hand and the bodyguard widened their eyes at the tears that was falling from the beautiful princess's eyes.

"Princess..."

"I wish I could end this life," Y/n shook their head and sat beside her on the bed and caressed her cheeks, making her look at them.

"No, no, no, Via... don't say that, you-"

"I've been an outcast all my life because most of the kids around this fucking area are Imps and no one wanted to hang out with me because they were scared of my dad, and as I grows up, my parents are fighting because of my dad who is having an god damn affair with an disgusting IMP!" Y/n hugged the princess as she cried louder into their chest.

"Shh, Via, princess, darling, please stop crying. I know you're in pain of all this, but you have me beside you,"

"No, everyone hates me and you will soon get tired of me as well. I'm surprised you've stayed for this long," Y/n parted Octavia from their chest to make their eyes connect.

"Octavia Goetia... I will never get tired of you, and I will never leave you. And you know why? It's because I love you, Via... And it hurts me to see you like this. No one hates you, your parents love you dearly and so does I and the other servants... And never forget that even if we might not be able to be close to you or there to help you, we will always love you, Via,"

Octavia stared into Y/n's eyes. She was blush in g slightly as tears was still falling from her beautiful shining eyes but it was out of happiness this time as she hugged Y/n around the neck. "Say that again..."

"No one hates you,"

"Before that," Y/n smiled and nuzzled their face into the crook of Via's neck, "I love you, Via,"

Octavia and Y/n parted from the hug and looked at each other as they both leaned in, "I love you too, my loyal bodyguard," And with that, their lips meet in a sweet kiss.

Y/n's hand went down to hold Via's waist as the other one was behind the back of her head, deepening the kiss as Octavia's arms went around Y/n's neck, her fingers in his hair which messed it up.

Their little kissing session was soon cut short when someone knocked and opened the door. It was the head maid and butler of the palace and the two were rolling in a tray of snacks and drinks on. "Lady Octavia, we came with some of your favorite snacks and drinks to... cheer you up..." Boxley, the head butler smirked, "But it looks like Y/n have done a wonderful job in that, I hope we didn't interrupt anything,"

"No, no, you weren't interrupted anything," Boxley snickered at the princess's words and send the maid out of the room.

He turned to the princess and bodyguard and bowed. "Well... I hope you have a wonderful evening, Princess Octavia... and I wish your future partner the same," he said teasingly before walking out of the room. Leaving the tray of snacks and drinks at the door.

Octavia blushed and hid her face in Y/n's chest which made them chuckle and ruffled her hair.
Octavia looked at them and Y/n laid a kiss to her forehead. "Why don't we watch an movie and enjoy the snacks they served for you, princess,"

Via smiled and nodded, "Everything as long as you're with me, Y/n,"