Alastor x fem!reader

Requested by AllisonTart

Edited: 7th November 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Why do I have you?

Angel ran all he could towards the hotel. He stumbled a couple of times when he slammed the door open to see her in the lobby.

"Y/n!!" The woman turned to him.

You are all I have, but you deserve better.

Y/n burst into the Porn studio together with Angel. The two ordinary demons stared into the two overlords' dirty souls.
The moth held up a beaten-up Alastor.

Y/n stared in anger and fear, "Let him go... Kill me instead."

The right person will protect you when you're vulnerable, they say... Then how come I couldn't save you?

Valentino dropped the deer and walked over to Y/n. He stared at her for a moment before giving her a slap across the face.

"Get out of my sight." He growled and walked away. Vox tossed the beaten Alastor in front of Y/n and Angel. "We'll meet again, babes." He said before he walked off after Val.

Y/n crouched down and helped her lover up.
"Let's go back."

I'm sorry for everything...

Y/n and Alastor sat on the couch while Angel patched them up. The porn star put a band aid piece on Y/n's cheek, not before wiping away the small amount of blood that Val caused with his claws.

She thanked him and turned to Alatstor and began to wrap a bandage over his head. Angel left. "Why didn't you fight back?"

How did it come to be this way? Is it my fault you got hurt?

"They talked so vulgarly about you. I couldn't stand it." He liked her "I just wanted to protect you."

Want? Deep down you just want to be loved in a way that calms your soul.

Y/n smiled and laid a small kiss on his cheek and he looked at her "No need to worry about them." She said and held her hand on top of his. He smiled sadly and put his head on her shoulder.

It hurts... because you matter so much.

"It hurts me to see you hurt. You need to be more careful."

"You're the one to talk" she joked and Alastor kissed her cheek. Y/n smiled and looked into his eyes.

Why do I have you?