Fem!Fizzarolli x Via's sister!reader

Requested by @Zara64627

A/N: Y/n is Octavia's older sister, she's around the age of 19-20

(Fizzarolli - Fizzarella)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Dad, do we have to—?" Y/n got interrupted by Blitzo who was the Goetia family's bodyguard for the day.

"Okay, yeah, hold on right there, sweetie." Blitzo then turns to Stolas and changed his voice into a whisper-yell, "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to—"

Stolas leaned down to look closer at Blitzo, "You are so cute when you are serious!"

"I'm literally gonna be sick." Octavia commented and Y/n nodded, agreeing with her little sister's comment.

"Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?" The shorter Imp, Moxxie asked and fishes around in a bag and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory, "Antacids? Ibuprofen? Morphine?" He said as he showed the two owls several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance.

"That was figurative, old man." Via and Y/n said in unison and walked over to their dad and Blitzo, hearing a "Oh, right." From Moxxie.

After some time looking around at the park, Stolas noticed the circus tent and turned to his daughters, "Oh, look, Y/n, Via!

The prince points excitedly at the circus tent. And Y/n noticed a demon mother is struggling to pull her crying son into the tent.

"You both used to cry such tears of joy at this show!" Y/n smiled slightly while Octavia panicked a bit, that's when Y/n remembered the clown and how it used to scare her to death.

Flashback
Octavia and Y/n are young girls, as they're both pushed against the stage by an excited crowd of imp children.

Fizzarella sparks and cackles maniacally leering over the sisters, who soon breaks into tears. Y/n peeked up at the female robot again as she was dragged away by the still crying Octavia to see the clown smiling slightly and more kindly her way.

In the background, a younger Blitzo is seen tending to a food cart, dressed and painted as a clown, scowling.
Flashback end

"I hate that fucking clown." Blitzo and Octavia whispered while Y/n stood beside her father who got snatched from her arms and she quickly looked behind her to see some Imps, capturing her father who called for Blitzo to save him. Blitzo easily shoot an Imp and the others flee from the open.

Y/n backed away from her family and the imps to quietly make her way into the circus tent and then walk backstage. She looked around quietly until she bumped her head into a metal chest, causing her to stumble back slightly and about to fall but she got saved by an arm that went around her waist and her hand was intertwined with a metal hand. She opened her eyes to be meet by a pair of yellow once.

"Careful there, Y/n,"

"Fizz... I didn't see you—Wait, how do you know my name?" The robot helped her up onto her feet as their eyes never left each other.

"Everyone knows the Goetia family, and you, my dear, is what I would say the most interesting and beautiful one out of your family," Y/n blushed at the compliment and noticed that her hand was still intertwined with hers. Fizzarella smirked at the 20-year-old owl princess and leered closer to her face, "So, other from that my dear, what are you doing here? You could've gotten into big trouble if anyone else but me found you,"

"I... I was just going to... um—" Fizzarella moved her free hand to Y/n's chin to make her look up at her, "Was it that... you came to see me?"

Y/n stared into Fizzarella's yellow eyes and gulped, "M-Maybe," Fizz giggled and leaned in to kiss the other female on the cheek.

"Why don't we have a date tomorrow? I would like to know you more" Y/n nodded at her before was caught by a guard, "Hey, you're not supposed to be back here," they went over but Fozz held her hand to stop the guard, "She's my girlfriend, buddy, leave her alone... or else," Fizz's arm lengthened and it wrapped around the guard's body. "She's free to move around here as you like," the guard said I'm a panicked voice and Fizz smirked. "That's more like it, now, leave, I have a performance,"

The guard left and Fizzarella turned to Y/n who was blushing by the way she had addressed her as. Fizz snickered and smirked, "I'll see you later, darling," she said and went up on stage, leaving a blushing Y/n behind.

This will be very... interesting

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Part 2??