Verosika x male overlord!reader

Requested by @xXSGTWOLFXx

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n have been knowing Verosika for some time now. About 3 years, but out of these 3 years, their relationship has been more of an... affair.

She asks for his grimoire, he craves her spending the night with him.
It's similar to Y/n's best friend's relationship with that Imp boy.

The only difference is that Y/n doesn't have a wife... she divorced him at the time he meet Verosika... but he has a kid, a 7-years-old daughter.

A single-father with an affair with a hot succubus, that's what we're working on here.
And by every full moon, to not give his daughter any distress or make their relationship worse, she sleeps over at her uncle, Y/n's brother.

Y/n were currently in the phone with Stolas who were complaining that Blitzø always seemed so... off and he asked if Verosika was the same.

"Not really. Why don't you try and talk to him the next time you meet him?"

"I don't know, he always leaves directly after... I never get the chance to,"

"Then ask him before y'all get freaky," Y/n said and chuckled, trying to get Stolas mood up which worked, Stolas snickered as Y/n noticed his daughter walk over. He helped her up and sat her in his lap.

"Is it uncle, Stolas?" She asked and Y/n nodded. She smiled and held out her arms to take the phone. "Okay, Stolas. My daughter is stealing the phone from me, she wanna talk to ya,"

The small girl snatched the phone away and held it to her ear. "Hi uncle Stolas!" Stolas chuckled, "Hi there D/n (daughter's name), you're not troubling your dad now do you?" D/n shook her head and said, "Nope!" Y/n huffed with a smile.

"Are you excited to go and visit uncle B/n (Brother's name)?" Stolas asked and D/n smiled, "Yes! He's always giving me presents! He's the best!"

Y/n sighed and petted his daughter's head, "Sweetheart, I have an important thing to discus with Stolas about. Can I have the phone back and you can begin to pack your things?"

"Sure, dad!" Y/n smiled as he took back the phone and she jumped down from his lap and ran out of the room. Y/n chuckled and held the phone to his ear, "I swear, that dragon u call brother is spoiling her too much,"

"You're the one to talk, look what you did to my daughter," both of them laughed and Y/n smiled. "Yeah, you're right. For a while, she looked to like me more than you," Y/n chuckled and Stolas huffed childishly.

Y/n suddenly heard someone knock on the door and in walked his brother, B/n. "Hey Stolas, I have to go, B/n is here,"

"Alright, thanks for cheering me up,"

"What are a therapist friend for?" Y/n joked and Stolas chuckled before hanging up.

Y/n turned to his brother and bro hugged him, they parted and made a high five motion with their dragon wings, "How have you been, Y/n?"

"Good, stressful with work but my little sunshine always helps me," B/n chuckled and they noticed someone walk out from behind a corner, it was D/n.

"Uncle B/n!" She yelled and dropped her bag before running over to him. He crouched down and hugged her tightly. "Hi there little rascal!" D/n giggled and Y/n snickered.

"You ready to go with Uncle B/n?" D/n looked at him and nodded. She walked over I him and he crouch down to her level and ruffled her hair as B/n went to grab her bag.

"Be good now, don't cause any trouble, I'm saying that to both of you," Y/n said and looked at his brother, "Hey! I would never!" Y/n rolled his eyes with a smirk, "Sure," D/n giggled and the two men chuckled.

Y/n stood back up and B/n picked up the 7-year-old girl. "Well, little rascal, time to go, say bye," D/n looked at her dad and waved, "Bye dad!" Y/n waved back "Bye, sunshine,"

And with that, D/n and B/n walked out of his sight. "How long are you gonna hide in the corner like that...?" Y/n said and glanced back at the corner of the room to see a female succubus walk out from the shadows.

"Welcome back... my dear Verosika," Verosika just stood there, arms crossed as she liked the other way. "Come here," Y/n said and Verosika slowly walked over, still looking away.

Y/n picked up Verosika in his arms and walked back down to sit in the chair he was sitting in while talking to Stolas.

Y/n sat Verosika in his lap and held her waist. "Verosika, look at me," she did like she was told and looking into Y/n's eyes.
He smiled, "I still can't get it out of my head... that the pop star Verosika... can be submissive," "S-Shut up. This is only for that book," Y/n's smile faded a bit and sighed, "Yeah, yeah," he said and held the back of Verosika's neck and bulked her closet till their lips meet.

Verosika tried her meat not to melt against his lips but nothing worked so she closer her eyes and held her arms around his neck.
Y/n smirked and went further down to her neck and kissed teasingly close to her sweet spot causing Verosika to give out a slight moan.

Y/n smirked against her neck, "You like it when I kiss here?" He asked and kissed her sweet spot. She moaned slightly, trying her best to hold it in.

"I wanna hear you, Verosika. Don't hold those moans," Verosika blushed slightly
Y/n suddenly stood up and held into Verosika who in panic wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and her legs around his waist.
Y/n snickered and walked into the bedroom.

He laid Verosika down on the bed and hovered over her, "Now, shall we get to business?"