Alastor x male!reader x Angel Dust

Requested by @Sir_Candy_Pop

A/N: It's going to be a bit about times and age in this one. I know Alastor died in 1933 (in his early 30s) and Angel in 1947 (in his 30s) so it's a bit different time so just think that Alastor lived in 1947.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were having a good night together with his friend group at one of the clubs in the city when... someone catches his eye.

Pink irises stared back as the figure walked over after having caught Y/n's stare.
"Hi toots~ Care for a dance?" Y/n's friends noticed his nervous state and one of them pushed him towards Angel who catch him. Y/n looked up into Angel's eyes "I...I'd love to." That was all he could manage to say.

"S-Say... have we meet before?" Angel smirked down at the sinner as he only dragged Y/n to the dance floor, not answering his question.

That's when a special overlord walked on stage. Y/n were surprised to see him there and the overlord noticed. He turned to Y/n, "Surprised? I've been known to tickle the ivories from time to time." He chuckled and some of the audience did the same. He turned to her audience, "Ah, there are few things more entertaining than a good song, don't you think?" Some of them nodded, "I'm rather fond of this one, it's a bit after my time, but it such a thoughtful melody."

Angel smirked down at Y/n as he looked between him and the radio demon on stage, he knew them from somewhere, but where?

Angel began to sway together with him to the song and even if Y/n had a tough time following his lead, he soon got it and relaxed a little bit more.

Keep smiling through
just like you
always do

Y/n stared up at Angel who smiled brightly, that's when a flash of a blond boy came to mind. Y/n gasped slightly and turned to look over at Alastor who looked at the two of you with his big smile.

We'll meet again
Don't know where don't know when

And there goes another flash of another boy but that looked a bit older than Angel's flash.

And that's when Y/n remember, many years go... Y/n were in Italy for visiting his grandparents when he ran into two men in their 30s, one blond and slim and one with brown hair and glasses.

Y/n remembers his time with them and the song Y/n and the blond man danced to every night was singed by the brown-haired man who always lovingly smiled at them.

And now, back to hell, Y/n had the same warm feeling as back then... after qualifying both men's death, he lost all feelings and never wanted to love again but... here we are, Y/n were dancing with Angel Dust to a song singed by the radio demon.

Y/n looked up at Angel, into his eyes and we're gonna say something when the song came to an end and they stopped dancing.

"C-Can I talk to you... him as well?" Angel smirked and nodded. He looked over at the stage and waved the sinner over.

The overlord stepped down from the stage and the three went to the back of the club to chat.
Y/n had his back towards them, the two sinners looked at each other before Angle out a hand on Y/n's shoulder, feeling it shake a bit.

His eyes widened as he turned Y/n to face them. "Hey, what're wrong toots?"
Y/n didn't answer as another flash came to mind.

He was standing by the grave of his grandparents in Italy when the blond man walked over and hugged him 'it's all gonna be alright toots.'

Y/n blinked and saw Angel once more and wiped away his tears as he whispered a name he hasn't heard or said in years. "Anthony... Alastor."

When Y/n looked up from the floor, the two men had their arms out with big smiles tugging on their lips. Y/n quickly went to hug them and their arms wrapped themselves around the slightly shorter man. "I missed you," Y/n said, hiding his face in the crook of their necks.

"We missed you too," Alastor said and they parted. Y/n hit their chests "How dare you to leave me up there by myself, huh?" He scolded. Anthony and Alastor let out small chuckles and Anthony moved closer to him. "Anthony, what are you-" Y/n got interprets by a pair of lips on his. Anthony parted and winked at the man. "Love ya, toots~ I'll see you two later," he said and left. Alastor chuckled and noticed Y/n's friends. They were looking around for him.

Alastor smirked and held out a hand to Y/n who was back to reality with a slight blush as well. He noticed the hand and looked up at Alastor. "Why do t we have a dance and talk about what has happened all these past years, yeah?" Y/n smiled and took his hand "Always so formal, Al... I'd love to."

Alastor chuckled as they began to sway to the dance that seems to be slow. Y/n could hear his friends in the back as they whispered. When he saw them, they all were smirking and wiggling their eyebrows playfully.

Y/n smiled at the man in front of him.
'We've met once again.'