Stolas + daughter reader (part 2)

Requested by: @Happy_Thomas

Edited: 4th January 2024

•———————🦉———————•

Y/n's POV
It was a great day in Hell. Something I never felt. I looked beside me, my smile faded when I remembered G/n was at work.
I sighed and went up, grabbing some clothes before leaving to get into the kitchen where I saw dad sit.

"Good morning, Y/n! Did you sleep well?" He asked and I sat beside him. I shrugged and leaned back towards the window. "Something bothering you, my little owlette?" he asked and I looked out the window, my eyes widen.

At the gate of our palace stood G/n. But not alone or with her work uniform on. She were kissing another girl, about the same height as me.

I had been betrayed and lied to.

"N/n?" Dad asked and I looked out the window towards the gate. His eyes widened
"Oh, sweetie I... maybe it's something else? Maybe it's only a misunderstanding?" He said, trying to cheer me up but I know what I saw.

"It all make since now... the time for her to come home everyday from what she called is work. Her lack of affection towards me... it all make since now" I sniffled, dad quickly hugged me and I cried in his chest

"Sh shhh... it's okay. The best you can do is talk to her. You can't hold it to yourself about what you saw" he said and I nuzzled into his feathers more as we heard a voice call through the palace. "Babe? I'm back!" G/n called and I took a deep breath. Wiped away my tears before standing up and walk towards my so called loyal Girlfriend.

"G/n" I said and she turned to me and smiled "I got three days off work!!" she hugged me, I didn't hug back, "Why don't we have our little own fun then?" She continued and leaned in for a kiss, but I pushed her off of me and crossed my arms.

"Why...Why did you...?" She looked confused but nervously at me.

"You are unbelievably disgusting"

"What are you talking about, baby?"

"Don't call me that! It's Y/n to you! Who was that girl? Huh?! What does she have that I don't?!" I yelled and fell to my knees as I let our small sobs

"Bab— Y/n... I... that girl, when we first met, it was when I went to a friend's party a year ago. She began to start a conversation with me and it lead to... sex." She said.

I covered my eyes, "A fucking year?" I mumbled, "You think I want to know when my so called girlfriend had sex with someone else?! Pack your bags and get the fuck out of here!"

"Y/n... I don't have anywhere else to go. Please just—" Our head butler who had already packed her things, handed the bag to me and I pushed it to her chest

"From this day, you're banded to walk past those gates, banded to come near me and my family. It's over." I growled and pushed her outside. I looked around to see that girl still standing by the gates, it looked like she's waiting for a taxi or a ride home.

"Hey!" I yelled and she turned, her eyes widen to see me. I pushed G/n towards her.

"Here's your girl. She's your problem now" I said and slammed the door shut and locked it. I leaned against the door and slides down to the floor as new tears began to form.

I hugged my knees close and felt arms hug me tightly. I recognized them and hugged back, sobbing in my father's arms.

"Shhh, N/n, try to calm down. Breath in... and out... there, keep going" he said and I calmed my breathing.

"There you go. You were so brave" he said and I cried more "It hurts"

"Yes, love can hurt, but you know what you can do about it?" I looked at him and shook my head

"You could either way let your past lover mess with your head, or, you can stay strong and move on on your own" he said and I smiled sadly.

"Thanks dad" I whispered and he began to preen the feathers on the top of my head and I giggled.

"Dad, I'm not four anymore. Stop preening me" he chuckled.

"What? Can't I show affection to my own daughter?" He asked and I giggled while I nuzzled back into his arms.

"Thanks dad, I love you"he smiled and hugged me tighter if it was possible and nibbled once again on my feathers

"Love you too, Y/n. Never doubt to ask me for help"