Vox x male!reader

Requested by @smollbeanmono

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────• 

Who would have thought that the overlord Voxer would ever make a homemade pizza and be good at it...

Well, people are more surprising than you ever think. Vox was currently making a homemade pizza for himself and his boyfriend, Y/n who was standing beside him, cutting some vegetables and meat to put on the pizza later.

Vox was struggling a bit with the pizza dough. "It's sticking to the rolling pin again... I need more flour... Can you sprinkle a bit on the rolling pin?" He said in a sigh and Y/n smirked as he grabbed the flour and sprinkled it over Vox's shirt.

Vox laughed, "I said on the rolling pin! Not on my shirt!" Y/n laughed a bit as well. "I'm really sorry." Vox smirked, "Mhm, you're very sorry." He said sarcastically and Y/n chuckled and shook his head.

"Look, can you sparkle a bit now on the rolling pin—" Before he could say anything else. Y/n sparkled little on the rolling pin but then back onto his shirt with a little, "Oops," releasing from his mouth.

Vox let out a sigh, already regretting making food with his boyfriend. "Look, I'm covered in flour now, nice. Thank you babe." Y/n smirked and goes back to cutting the ingredients. "You should take it off then."

Vox smirked, "This was your plot from the begging, wasn't it?"

Y/n rolled his eyes, "Oh please, I would never." Vox shook his head, "Fine. My shirt... is now... off... Happy now?" He asked and tossed his shirt in some corner. Y/n glanced back at him and smirked at the sight of him.

"Mm, maybe." Vox chuckled and goes back to the pizza dough and made the last pushes with the rolling pin before turning to Y/n. "There, that looks fairly official, right." Y/n looked at it and then at Vox "Can you flip it?"

"What?"

"You know, spin it, like those pizza guys." Vox looked at him skeptical. "I don't know, babe—"

"Just try it!"

Vox let out a sigh, "Fine. I'll try."

And so he did... which he never would have done. As he tried to spin it, he dropped it and the dough flew over towards Y/n who quickly dodged it and the dough slammed onto the counter.

Y/n and Vox looked at each other and the shorter man couldn't help but to burst out laughing at Vox's surprised expression. "The pizza man Vox is in town." Y/n joked and walked over.

Vox glared at him, "Very funny," he said as Y/n wrapped his arms around his neck and laid a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you, Vox." The TV-demon smiled and kissed his shorter boyfriend. "I love you too, babe." He said when the two men felt someone nudge their legs. They looked down to see it was Vox's shark pet.

Y/n immediately went over to the fridge and took out a dead fish. He tossed it and the pet shark caught it happily. Y/n crouch down and the shark walked over and nudged the man's face happily.

Vox smiled at the sight of seeing his two favorite people in all of Hell. This couldn't be better.