Velvet x fem!reader

Requested by @Bandaid_rights

⚠️Mentions of Rape and abuse⚠️

Edited: 4th January 2024

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n looked around her surroundings in wonder. She was a newcomer in Hell and didn't really know what to do. So she just sat by the sidewalk, waiting for something to come up when she got approached by a red limousine.

The window rolled down and a familiar face looked right at Y/n. The two locked eyes and Y/n could feel her tears fall when she realized it was her girlfriend that died a couple years ago before her.

The door opened and out ran Velvet with tears of her own falling down her face. She jumped into Y/n's arms and the taller newcomer demon hugged tightly back.

"I missed you so much," Y/n whispered in Velvet's ear. The overlord smiled and nuzzled her face into the crook of Y/n's neck. "I missed you, too." Y/n opened her eyes and looked over at the red limo to see a tall moth demon step out and a Tv-demon that was a bit shorter than the moth.

"Who's this, doll?" The moth asked and Y/n glared at him. Not liking the nickname he gave Velvet.

"Val! Vox! This is Y/n! My girlfriend that I spoke of!" Velvet said and smiled happily. Y/n smiled and giggled a little at Velvet's exciting personality. It never got old.

Y/n then turned to Vox and Val. "Nice to meet you."
"Likewise, Sugar." Y/n glared even more at Val that just smirked as he looked her body up and down.

"Hey, buddy! Eyes up here." Y/n growled and Val chuckled "Sorry sugar. But I can see why Velvet chose you. You have a fine body... Would you like to work for me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Val, what are you planing?" Velvet asked, worried for her girlfriend.

"Nothing doll. I just need more employees at the studio. Everyone gets killed because they piss me off."

"That's your problem. I'm not working for you."

"You don't even know what my employees work as."

"Like I wanna know" she rolled her eyes

"They work as strippers and VA actors."

"I didn't ask."

"Whatever. You're working for me."

"Never."

"Why not?"

"Val, she's asexual." Valentino turned to Velvet in shock and then looked between the two girls.

"What?" He asked in disgust

"She's asexual. I told you that before. She... um... Y/n?"

"It's okay, Velvet. You can tell them."

"Um... when Y/n was little. She came out as Asexual and got raped by her father... her mother left her and her father when she found out and her father became even more abusive towards her. When she was 14, she ran away and at the age of 17, we found each other. We moved in with each other as we build up a relationship and swore to never leave each other. Even with all of my secrets... she learned to trust me." Velvet smiled at Y/n who grabbed her girlfriend's hand. "But our promise on never leaving each other came to an end when I got caught with all my murder crimes."

"I lost the only person that I loved and could trust. But now I've found her again." Y/n said and Velvet smiled up at her.

Valentino rolled his eyes at the moment between the two while Vox just looked at them. Thinking it was cute but he would never be able to say it out loud.

"How cute..." Valentino said sarcastically and Y/n glared at him. Vox gave Velvet an apologetic look and she giggled. "Hey Val, Vox, I'll be off today. I have to show Y/n all the cool stuff here in Hell!"

"Sure," Valentino growled as he glared at the new sinner who glared back.

☾ ☼ ☽

"What a jerk," Y/n growled as she walked into Velvet's home. The overlord giggled and hugged her taller girlfriend "I'm sorry about him. He's more of a..." she turned quiet as she tried to find the right word. "Abusive bitch."

Velvet giggled "Sure, he's more of an abusive bitch."

"Are you really friends with him?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't like how he calls you doll. I'm worried he will do something to you."

"Y/n. Every man is not like your father was."

"I know. But you can't be too careful." Velvet smiled sadly and hugged Y/n tightly.

"I know it still hurts and those memories will always stay with you. But remember that I'm here now. And I won't leave you for anything. I will protect you from danger every damn second if it killed me again." Y/n giggled and lifted Velvet's chin up so she looked at her "I love you so much."

"I love you more." Velvet said before their lips locked in a passionate kiss. No one wanted this moment to be over.