Blitzo x CHERUB reader Pt.2

Requested by @DarkMoon1532

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Behold, the wonder of art and music! Something always here to comfort, entertain and live for!" Cletus said as he showed the stage for Lyle. Y/n sighed and reached out for something in her pocket when she noticed the spotlights moved around the stage. She let go of the thing in her pocket and giggled as the singer pauses and follows the light.

Y/' looked up to see Blitzo was the one moving on the lights. "She's not very good," Lyle commented and Blitzo moves the lights faster and faster. The three cherubs narrowed their eyes in suspicion.

Blitzo then accidentally lets go of the stage light, and the woman sings a final before the light crushes her on stage. The audience, Lyle, and the cherubs scream while Y/n stays in her seat with an amused smirk.

The three cherubs fly angrily toward the imps and Y/n followed them. "That's it! I have had it! You three monsters have messed with us enough!" Cletus yelled

"D'ooh... we're just trying to do our j-j-job!" Collin stuttered.

"Well, so are we!" Moxxie said and Cletus quickly yelled an "Enough!" The Cherubs (besides Y/n) summon golden crossbows and aim them at the Imps.

"We are saving that shitty old man's life whether he wants it or not!" Cletus yelled and Blitzo stood up, "Well, someone wants that fucker dead, okay? And he paid in advance and I spent it all on this..." he holds up a green horse figure wearing jewels, sunglasses, and a "mare-ajuanna" cap. Y/n giggled at the sight "...so he's gotta go!"

Keenie flies into Blitzo's face, "You all are such disgusting, loathsome beasts! Your kind is nothing but the dirt that shitty dead people tread on! And now, you're trying to meddle with the lives of humans?!" Millie bares her teeth and pulls Keenie by her necklace. "So are you! So why don't you shut your trap, you judgmental, cotton candy, tit-havin' bitch?!" Keenie and Millie growl at each other and the two roll over into a catfight.

Y/n smirked, "Oh this will be epic."

☾ ☼ ☽

After Lyle's little speech of understanding life again. Blitzo runs along the metal scaffolding with his flintlock pistol. He then jumps onto another one attached with rope and both he and Cletus point their weapons at each other. After a brief stare-down, Blitzo throws his weapon into Cletus' face. "Ah! You fucker!"

Blinded, Cletus screams and fires his arrow. Causing Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie to fall within the metal scaffolding to the floor which narrowly missing the pianist.

The pianist stops playing, puts down his stool, and uses it to step down from the higher floor.

The piano is then sent flying through the air. I.M.P. and C.H.E.R.U.B. stare as the piano keeps falling towards Lyle who screams and scrambles out of his bed, but the piano suddenly moves to the spot he has just moved to. He is soon crushed by the piano.

Moxxie grins as he sits tied up to Millie. I.M.P. grins smugly. "Well, well. Would ya look at that? You did our job for us. Heh!" Moxxie said. The cherubs stared in shock as Collin panicked "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my God!" Keenie pushes Y/n away from Collin and slaps him across the face. "Get a hold of yourself, Collin! And do not use the Lord's name in vain!"

Y/n, who got pushed away by Keenie rolled over in the air towards the Imps and she crashed into someone's chest. "You alright, N/n?" Y/n looked up to see it was Blitzo's chest that she hit against.

She smiled and nodded and looked back at the rest of the cherubs "

"This isn't over!" Cletus yelled as Keenie creates a portal to Heaven. The three fly through, only to be mysteriously repelled back. Y/n smirked as she sneaked away with the Imps.

She glanced back to see Deerie and the others arrive and they scolded Collin, Cletus, and Keenie for their sins.

She smiled and followed I.M.P towards a portal that Millie and Moxxie created. She stopped in front of it and Millie held a hand on her shoulder, "You sure you about this, Y/n?" She asked. The ex-cherub nodded and looked up at Blitzo. She looked back at the portal and stepped inside to feel a burning power go through her.

Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie walked right after her and the three watched as her white wings turned into black color and her skin turned from lf/c (least favorite color) to f/c (favorite color).

The light usually a cherub would have was gone and she slowly stood up with the help of Moxxie and Millie who helped her stand and turn to Blitzo.

He stared at her surprisingly beautiful style and he smiled. "What's with the smile?" Y/n asked and he wakes over to her and picked her up so she was face height with him.

She smirked at him "I have something for you..." she said and felt inside her pocket to take out something very familiar to Blitzo.

She held it up in his face and smiled "It's the kitten sock. Blitzo's face lights up as he held his tail between him and Y/n. She smiled and put it on the top of his tale.

He looked into her eyes "Thank you... but I have something far better than a fake kitten."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" She asked and the Imp laid a kiss on her lips, she was surprised but slowly kissed back.

When they parted, Blitzo stared into her eyes and answered
"You."