Tom x reader

Requested by @DorizGillianGaray

(Short chapter!! 467 words)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n L/n. One of the new hosts at 666 News. They're a very beautiful person, caring as well.
And Tom was falling hard. Katie noticed this and liked to tease Tom but also humiliate him by saying he doesn't deserve a person like Y/n.

Tom was getting more and more insecure the bigger his feelings got and the more Katie teased.

But what he didn't know, was that Y/n noticed his actions and his sad behavior.
He used to greet them in the hallways of their work building and sometimes even make small talk with them but now... he's distant and doesn't talk at all unless he is on set.

But Tom's depressed behavior made him not in the mood of sitting in front of a camera so Y/n took his place most of the times. Katie loves to work with Y/n, though, they would never admit it. She admires Y/n's hard work.

Tom were watching from behind the camera, he loved to watch Y/n, they were just so passionate... A flaw he really loved about them.

The morning news we're done and everyone took a break before their first guest for the day arrives. Y/n decided to finally talk to Tom.

They want to know why he's been so down. And they don't accept an "it's nothing" answer.

Y/n knocked on his dressing room and they heard some slow footsteps before he reached the door and opened to reveal the man's crush.

"Tom, we need to talk," they said and Tom nervously let them in. Y/n closed the door behind them and looked at Tom who looked down, avoiding their gaze.

"Tom, what has happened to you? You were always so cheerful and now... You're different... what happened?"

"N-Nothing-"

"You know I'm not accepting that answer," she said and grabbed his hands, "I care about you, Tom. Talk to me,"

Tom took a deep breath, "There's this person I like... but I don't know if they like me back and they're just so awesome that I don't really see why I'm even trying because they're way out of my league..." Y/n smiled, "May I ask who this person is?" They already knew but they wanted it to come from Tom himself.

"I-It's... It's you, Y/n... I-I love you," Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek. "I know, Tom. And I love you too,"

"You knew?!" Y/n chuckled at his yelling question. "Yeah, I mean, being a man in your 40s, you're really bad at hiding your feelings," Tom blushed and looked down, but Y/n moved up his chin to make him look at them, "And that's what I like about you,"