Henroin x angel fem!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"No,"

"What? How can you not wonder who it is?" Arackniss looked at his younger siblings and sighed, "Father have said multiple times to not ask about her..."

"Well, yeah, we know, but aren't you wondering a little but of who she was?" Angel Dust asked and Niss sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sometimes,"

"Great! So who's gonna ask him?" Molly said and Angle pointed at his older brother, "Niss, you ask,"

Arackniss arched an eyebrow, "What?"

"Ask dad about her,"

"What? Why me?!"

"Because, he trusts you more," Angel said and both him and Molly send him their best puppy dog eyes.

Niss sighed and pushed them both away from him, "yeah, yeah. But if he kills me, I'm gonna come back and hunt you both down," "Yeah, yeah," Molly said and pushed her older brother into the living room where Henroin were sitting and reading the newspaper.

"Um, father?"

"Yeah?" Henroin asked, not looking up from the newspaper.
Niss glanced back at his siblings who stood right behind him. He then turned again to his father, "I-We were wondering if... you could tell us a bit of our... mother," Henroin we're about to turn page but stopped as his son was done questioning.

Henroin closed his eyes and laid the newspaper on the coffee-table. "Come and take a seat," Henroin's sons and daughter walked over and took their seats on the couch, opposite side of the coffee-table so they could look at their father who opened his eyes and looked at them, especially Angel and Molly who sat beside each other.

"She looked just like you two..." "She did?"

"Yeah, her name was Y/n L/n before we got married. Her parents came from a royal family... unlike me... who was and still are a mafia boss... We knew our families wouldn't let us marry each other so we ran away and lived in a small house on the countryside of Rome, we married civilly and not in a church and soon after our honeymoon, that's where Arackniss was born..." Henroin looked at his oldest son, "You probably don't remember her so much because you were just a small kid at probably 1 and a half or 2-years-old when she passed after giving birth to Molly and Angel..."

Henroin then took out a small clock-case and opened it. He smiled slightly at the picture and laid it on the table for his sons and daughter to see. It was a picture of Henroin and Y/n in front of their small house.

"Wow... dad, this is..." Molly couldn't form any words as to how much her father had gone through. "Why the sad face, Molly?" Moly shook her head and looked away. "Y/n always wished for a family, so I tried to give her all she ever wanted but... it was clearly that our fate wasn't meant to be together..."

"Dad..." Angel and Molly whispered when they all heard a knock on the front door.
Henroin sighed and grabbed his nearest gun as he walked over and opened, ready to shoot when he suddenly saw it was a female spider with a bright light around her.

She used a finger to remove the gun from her face and smiled at him, "You never change, do you?" She asked and Henroin dropped his gun to the ground as he stepped closer to her and slowly cupped her cheeks, "Y/n?" Y/n smiled and leaned against his touch, "Yes dear... it's been awhile," Henroin suddenly hugged her and Y/n hugged back and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

"I've missed you, Y/n,"

"I've missed you, too,"

"Dad! Who was it?" Arackniss asked as he appeared from behind Henroin. Y/n's eyes widened as her and Henroin parted from the hug and she stepped closer to look at the black spider demon. "Arackniss?"

"Hello?" He asked and then thought back to the picture his father had showed them before. His eyes widened as his younger siblings arrived behind him, "Hey Niss! Dad! What's taking so long-Woah..." Molly and Angel noticed Y/n who looked at them, she slowly walked over.

"M-Mom?" Molly asked and Y/n smiled and nodded. Molly covered her mouth as she began to tear up. Y/n giggled as she teared up as well.

"Hi, Molly," Y/n said and held out her arms, Molly didn't waist anymore time and hugged her tightly.

Y/n smiled and hugged back as she petted her daughter's head with her topper pair of arms and laid a kiss to the top of her head.

"My little girl..." Y/n then looked at her daughter's twin brother and smiled as she held out on of her arms for him to join the hug, "Come here, Anthony," she whispered and Angel slowly hugged her as he felt his tears fall.
She kissed the top of his head as he nuzzled into her protective embrace. "Mom..." he whispered and Y/n let her tears finally fall.

"Anthony, Molly... *she looked over at Niss* ...Arackniss... I'm so sorry..." Molly and Anthony parted their hug with her and stood beside Niss so the three of them were in their mother's sight. "For what?" Niss asked and Y/n wiped away her tears.

"For not being there for you, for not being able to watch you all grow up and become the people you are today... to leave you all so fast..." Henroin walked over and helps her wipe away her tears and he held her cheek to make her look up at him, "You did nothing wrong, Y/n. We were both warned that it would be a harder pregnancy with Anthony and Molly then it was with Arackniss. Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't change," Y/n looked at her kids who nodded their heads as in agreeing with their father.

Y/n looked down and smiled as she leaned against Henroin. "I love you all," Y/n said and another bright light covered her body and she smiled sadly. They all stared widen when they suddenly noticed what was happening when her body began to fade.

"No... no, no, no- Y/n?" Y/n looked up at Henroin and caressed his cheek, "I have to go back..." he frowned and grabbed her hand and kissed it while shaking his head.

"No, don't do this... Heavens no," Y/n felt her eyes tear up more as she hugged her husband and held out her arms for her kids to join them.
None of them waisted another minute and hugged their mother tightly, feeling her body fade little by little hurt their hearts.

"I love you, all,"

"We love you too, mom," Anthony said and they all parted from the hug and looked at her. She looked at Henroin, "Darling... promise me to take good care of our kids in the future. Doesn't matter how old they will get, I want you too-"

"No! I can't let you go again?! I just can't!" Y/n teared up more as she held her husbands hands. "Henroin, you know I love you, right?" Henroin calmed down slightly and nodded and Y/n smiled, "And you love me?" He nodded, still a frown on his face.

"Then promise me what I just told you, please... It's the only way for us to be together again," Henroin's frown faded and he kissed her forehead, "I'll do my best," he said and moved to her lips.

"Good," Y/n whispered before they shared a sweet and deep kiss. They held each other closely before Y/n's body faded more and more until her body was totally gone. Henroin felt his eyes water and he frowned as he looked away.

"Dad..." Molly said and held a hand on his shoulder but he just walked off. Leaving his kids in the hallway. "Leave him alone, Molly... He wants to deal with his feelings alone," Niss said as they all watched their father disappear behind a corner.