Stolitz + son!reader

A/N: Blitzo and Stolas is a new wedded couple. Stella is out of the picture and Via and Loona are living happily with them.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

The new wedded couple was laying in bed, sleeping when Blitzo opened his eyes to be meet with the moonlight.

He groaned and turned to face the other way but did realize it was the bed edge and he fell to the floor which made his husband wake up by the sound.

"Huh? Blitzy?" Stolas asked and looked over to the other side of the bed to see the Imp on the floor. "What are you doing down there?"

"Nothing, just... Exorcising." Blitzo said, thinking his own answer was weird while he tried to get back onto the bed which was a bit too tall for him.

Stolas smiled and picked him up with ease and laid him back onto the bed, under the covers.
Stolas cuddled up to the Imp and Blitzo looked down at the owl demon who had his head on his chest and arms around his body.

He slightly smiled and stroke Stolas' head and closed his eyes as an idea popped up in his head, "Hey Stolas?"

"Hm?"

"What would you say... if we... adopted a kid... together?" Stolas raised his head from Blitzo's chest and blinked at the embarrassed Imp demon and smiled brightly before hugging him tightly to his chest. "If that's something you would want... then of course." He said and kissed the imp's cheek.

After that, the two men slept soundly with big smiles on their lips and their arms around each other while Blitzo's head was in Stolas' chest and the owl's head rested on the pillow.

☾ ☼ ☽

The next morning, the two men and their daughters were gathered in the kitchen to have a dinner when Stolas cleared his throat. "So, girls... What would you think of having a younger sibling?" He said nervously and Blitzo couldn't stop sweating by the surprised looks Loona and Octavia was giving them.

Loona shrugged, "Well, I'm moving out soon so I don't really care. But... it would be fun to have a baby brother or sister." Stolas turned to Via.

"And what's you're thoughts of this, Via?" She looked down at her food and then locked eyes with her dad, step-dad, and step-sister and sighed. "I would like to have a younger sibling, yeah."

Stolas and Blitzo smiled at them and then at each other. "Why are you guys asking anyways?" Loona asked and Blitzo turned to her.

"Well... We got this idea of maybe adopting a little demon but..." Blitzo began and got interrupted by Stolas who continued, "We wanted to know what you girls thought of the idea first before we take any decisions." The girls smiled at their dads as they continued to eat their breakfast in peace.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Alright. I have a bunch of little termites all over this place so just pick one, sign the papers and the kid is yours." The owner of the orphanage said as she showed the backyard where all the kids were gathered, doing their own thing.

There was a group of four teenage girls and boys at one of the benches, they all were talking and having a good time together.

On the other side of the yard was a bunch of kids between age of 2-10, they all were playing together and no one were arguing.

The owl and Imp scanned the yard when Stolas then noticed a lonely spider demon by a tree, he was turning page in a colorful pop-up-book with a slight smile and eyes of dreams.