I.M.P & stolas + tiny human reader (Pt.2)

Requested by @Fireskull915
A/N: Sorry for the wait. Have been busy and will be busy these 3 weeks from now. I hope I'll get much more time to write when summer break is here. But here's Part 2 of the Tiny human chapter.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Blitzo was on break and was now in the main room of the building together with Millie and Moxxie while Loona and was walking inside of her adoptive father's office.

She noticed the dollhouse and Y/n, she waved at Loona who walked over with her phone.
She crouched down to the second floor of the dollhouse where Y/n was standing and held her phone up.

Y/n noticed Loona's tail sway happily from side to side which made her smile and Loona took a picture. She looked at the photo and felt the urge to hug the tiny human because of her cuteness.

Loona held up her hand for Y/n to step into. She hesitated but quickly sat down into Loona's palm and Loona stood back up again.

Her tail wages even more as she petted the tiny human. This made Y/n giggle, but their bonding moment got interrupted when Moxxie walked inside the office with a bunch of papers his boss told him to leave in the office.

Loona hid Y/n quickly by holding her hands behind her back.
"Loona? Why are you—"

"Just leave the damn papers and get the hell out of here!"

"Why are you here?"

"I—That's none of your fucking business! Just leave!" She yelled and kicked him out of the office, literally. Poor Moxxie landed with his head first on top of the big meeting table.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was currently cleaning her little home when Moxxie walked over with a bandage around his head. He sighed "Hope on." He said and held his shoulder close to the edge of the edge. Y/n carefully stepped onto his shoulder and held onto a piece of his hair to get her balance. Moxxie smiled and stood up just for you to fall.

Y/n closed her eyes as she waited for the floor to hit her when she felt herself being caught in a palm. She opened her eyes closed to see Moxxie let out a sigh of relief.

He decided to hold you in his hands for your own safety. "Where are we going, Moxx?" He looked at her and smiled when Millie suddenly walked over and looked down at Y/n. "You're coming home with us!" Y/n blinked, "Why?"

"Because boss's boyfriend will come over at the office tonight and we don't really want you here at that time." Y/n tilted her head, "Why?" Millie and Moxxie looked at each other and Millie took you in her hands instead. "Nothing to worry about, little innocent Y/n! Let's have

☾ ☼ ☽

The three arrived at the apartment and they decided to have a movie night now that the two Imps had a guest over. Millie was in the kitchen making snacks whole Moxxie sat on the couch, talking to Y/n who sat on a folded pillowcase which was like a gigantic and soft carpet for her.

After some minutes of talking about the topic of books. Moxxie had laid down a book onto the table that Y/n now stood on whole reading.

Moxxie had fallen asleep on the couch when Y/n heard something from the kitchen. "Millie?" She called but she didn't get any answer.