🍋Striker x OC (Pt. 1)

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
OC by Melody_Amaranth
A/N: Find their OC in their book (Female OCs)

⚠️Warning: Awful smut/lemon chapter⚠️

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Bellatrix was breathing heavily as she had just made a hand-on-hand practice with Striker who she meets at the Harvest moon Festival.

She chuckled at the thought of how she meets the Imp demon for the first time.

Flashback
It was the day of Harvey's moon festival and Bellatrix was in charge of holding some wild horses away from the festival when one of them went mad and broke loose.

She quickly jumped onto her own horse, Inferno. She noticed the hitman, Striker was trying to catch up with the wild horse when she grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him onto Inferno. The man was surprised at her strength and smirked while he held onto her waist. They began to catch up to the wild horse and Striker jumped over to the hours.
Flashback end

Ever since then, Bellatrix has been joining Striker and is currently practicing to become an assassin.

Bellatrix and Striker looked at each other and let out exhausted sighs. The weather wasn't helping Bellatrix to cool down. It was a heatwave in Hell and Bellatrix was melting.

Striker and Bellatrix walked over to the area where she is practicing her tool throwing and gun shooting.

Trixie begged Striker that they should stop practicing for today because of the weather but Striker refused, "Do you want to become an assassin or not, Trixie?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. And without looking, she shoots the target right in the middle. Striker smirked "You'll be a good assassin... But if you keep practicing, you'll be even better." He said, making Trixie groan and continued to practice.

Some minutes passed and Bellatrix noticed Striker in the corner of her eyes. He took off his jacket and shirt, making Trixie get a sight of his good build body.

Striker glanced over at her and smirked when he caught her looking, but she turned away quickly and made an excuse to get into their home.

Bellatrix went into their shared bedroom and felt it was even hotter inside of the room. She couldn't breathe and took off her tank top.

She looked at it and saw sweat stains all over the back of it. "Uh, I need a shower." She whispered and took off her shorts to lead her in only panties and a bra when Striker knocked and just went inside.

"Hey, Trixie, you wanna—" Striker smirked when he saw the state of her naked body "Why hello, sexy~" he chuckled and walked over. Bellatrix backed up against the wall as he pinned her. "Striker quit it, I need a shower."

"Oh, c'mon baby, I have thought about you every day and all the things I wanted to do to you."

Bellatrix gulped and looked away "It's too hot and I just want a shower and sit down and try to cool off for the rest of the day."

"Well, I need a shower too. Why don't you help me?" Trixie huffed "No," Striker chuckled and began to take off his pants while Trixie tries her best not to look at him.

Striker caught her gaze "Caught ya lookin'~," he chuckled and Trixie looked away "You're just imagining things, it's the fault of the heat." Striker smirked "I can take your mind off of it,"

"No, all I need is a shower."

"Then why don't you join me? I need one too..." he said and moved closer to her again. Her bare and sweaty back meet the wall again as he took his hand behind her head and brought her for a kiss. Bellatrix held a hand on the desk that stood beside her and Striker smirked. He moved and dragged Trixie with him. He pushed her against the desk as Trixie immediately kissed back as the kiss turned to a passionate make-out.

"If we're gonna have a shower... why don't we get a little sweaty before that?" The Imp demon said but Trixie tried to push him off of her.

"No, Striker." The man didn't listen to her as his hands roamed her body. "Striker, stop it."

"Stop what? Stop what? Mm, you're all sweaty and slippery. And I bet you taste salty~" he said and kissed her lips once again "Baby, c'mon. Let's get all sweaty and then we'll have a shower."

Bellatrix rolled her eyes and was about to break free from his grasp when he turned her around and forced her to bend over so she was holding onto the desk. "I'm going to take your mind off things... Now, I think these panties will have to go." He said and slowly removed them and just let them fall. Bellatrix whimpered a little at the air hitting her wet and private part.

"Oh my~ Even this beautiful little ass is all nice and sweaty." He said and kissed her lower back before kneeling, kissing his way down to her pussy. "I've wanted to taste you baby~ I've wanted to taste this pussy all day." He said and he goes to work. Trixie tried to hold in her moans as his tongue roamed her pussy and was even pushed inside of her. "Lean forward baby, and spread this fucking legs for me." He said and Tricia did as she was told.

Striker smirked as his pace got faster and Trixie moaned out "Mm, this pretty ass is all sweaty." He commented, making Bellatrix even more embarrassed. "This is why all I have been thinking about. Is taking my tongue just like this and running it right from your clit to the top of these cheeks." He said and did exactly like he describes his fantasy.

This made him groan in the pleasure of the sweet taste of her. "I think... that if you cum for me... you'll feel a whole lot better." Striker said between licks.

Bellatrix blushed even more if that was possible and moaned louder as she gripped tightly into the counter. When her phone suddenly buzzed.

"M-My phone... it's ringing." She said between panting.

"Just ignore it."

"It's my mom."

"Call her back— No wait a minute. The answer, quick."

"What?"

"Yes, answer it." Bellatrix sighed and did so and held her cellphone to her ear.
"Hi, mom. H-Ah-ow are you." Bellatrix turned her head to glare down at Striker as he had just licked her private womanhood. He winked up at her, "Tell her I sad hi~"