Octavia & Loona x male reader

Requested by @Jazz2064

~•~•~

"Welcome back, Y/n. Had a good night out?" M/n (Mother's name) asked and Y/n shoved his wrapped-up tool into one of the guard's gloved hands. "Yeah. Just another night with people to kill and people to avoid." He sighed and looked at the clock to see it was 6:46 am in morning. He groaned "Where is father?" "I'm his office, he wants to see you"

Y/n sighed and walked up the stairs and towards his father's office. He knocked on the door to get a "come in" in return before opening the door and walk inside.

"You wanted to see me, father?" "Yes, son. How was your night?"

"Good... only that I was nearly caught by two of my closest friends and their boyfriends."

"Stolas daughter and the Hellhound?"

"Who else?" F/n sighed and looked at his son, "Not that tone again, Y/n. Go and sleep and get some rest, we're going to meet up with Lucifer tonight..." Y/n rolled his eyes and opened the door "Oh, and son?"

"What?"

"...Just be careful next time" Y/n stood still for a moment before nodding and walking off to his room, not thinking of anything else but to get some rest.

~•~•~

"Why should I come with?" Y/n asked Loona that was on the phone "Because it will be fun. Plus, you skip being around your oh so horrible sister."

"Uh! Fine! But I have to be back home by 6 or 7 tonight."

"Why?"

"Family business," Loona sighed "Sure, just get here fast. One minute late, and we will go without you."

"Great! Then I don't need to-"

"Y/n..." Loona said in a warning tone and the male sighed. "Fine, I'll be there in 10"

~•~•~

The two women were walking into the shop and chuckled at the struggling male as he was carrying the bags with all items they have bought. "I would appreciate a little help"

"Na, you got it,"

"Yeah, you're much stronger than us" Y/n sighed at his two long-term friends, noticing they had gone different directions in the store. He groaned and waited outside the Stylish Occult shop. He dropped the bags to the ground and moved his bangs away from his face, he stretched, causing his barely noticed muscles to show.

This caused his two friends that were looking at him and some more girls to stare at him with either way stars or heart eyes. He being very ignorant, didn't notice and just looked at his cellphone; doing whatever he felt on doing before he watched the time to see it was an hour or so before the meeting.

"What do you think of this one-" Octavia cut herself off when she saw Y/n walk over and she hid the piece of clothing behind her; Blushing slightly.

Y/n shrugged it off and began to speak, "I have some family business to take care of, I have to go"

"What? But we've only been here-" Y/n interrupted Loona, "For 10 fucking hours. I'll see ya tomorrow or something, I just have to go."

"O-Okay. We'll see you- *Y/n walked away* tomorrow..." Octavia and Loona sighed. In case you haven't noticed, the two love the male but even if they would confess. He would only shove them away like always and ignore it. And the second problem would be that both of them already had partners. Confusing, I know.

~•~•~

"Lucifer! My good friend, how's ruling Hell going?" F/n said and Lucifer chuckled "It's going excellent, F/n. Is this your son you always talk about?"

"Oh, yeah. This is Y/n. Y/n, you maybe don't remember but you meet Lucifer when you were just a little boy." F/n said; smiling. Y/n rolled his eyes at his father's happiness and looked at Lucifer "It's very nice to meet you, Lucifer."

"It's nice to meet you too, Y/n. Why don't you take a seat-"

"Y/n!" The three men looked towards the direction of the voice, only for Y/n to fall back to the floor by someone that hugged him, that's person, was Charlie Magne. "Charlie... please get off of me." Y/n mumbled and the girl quickly stood up "Oh, I'm sorry." She said and helped him up. The two looked at their fathers to see them smirking, Charlie and Y/n looked at each other before backing away from each other "Don't think about it!" Lucifer and F/n laughed, "Why not? You're cute together" F/n said and Charlie rubbed her arm.

Y/b rubbed the back of his head and closed his eyes "Father... what was this meeting about?" Charlie asked and Lucifer looked at her.

"Well, F/n and I have discussed some things and think it's a good idea for you two... to get married." Y/n and Charlie coughed and looked at their fathers.

"No!" The two yelled and F/n looked at his son, "Why not? You have someone else in mind?"

"Charlie, I thought you liked him."

"As a friend, dad. I have a girlfriend." Charlie quickly covered her mouth and Lucifer stood up in front of her.

"D-Dad?" Charlie asked, scared of what he was gonna do. He then to her surprise hugged her tightly and skinned her around happily, "Why haven't you told me?! That's wonderful!" He laughed.

F/n and Y/n stared at them, chuckling and laughing silently at the two Magne members.

"And what is your reason for not wanting to marry Charlotte?" "Well..." Y/n looked down, remembering Loona's and Octavia's happy faces when they saw him today.

F/n understood out of his facial expression and held a hand on Y/n's shoulder "They're that important to you, huh?" "Yes... But I... I think it's too late now. Th-She, has a boyfriend... And I think I'm too late."

F/n chuckled, a little surprised his son was having and even showing any feelings at all. He was more surprised 'someone' have caught his eyes and heart...

"Y/n... It's never too late for love"