Blitzo x male!reader Pt. 1

Requested by @KingDavidDobrik

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"But—"

"No buts, young man. You're going to live with uncle Stolas and cousin Octavia until you've learned your powers." Y/n's mother said and he sighed, nodding.

Stolas and M/n (mother's name) are siblings but since she moved away from the palace with her husband, she haven't had a good opportunity to teach her son, Y/n any powerful powers because she needed the book Stolas was given from their father and mother.

So from now on, Y/n is going to live with his uncle and cousin tills he can control his powers and awaken some new once. Did he like the idea of living with his uncle, not really. Did he like the idea of become stronger, yes.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n knocked on the entrance and the door opened to reveal a small Imp, he had the clothes of a butler. "Ah, you must be Y/n. Please step inside." Y/n did as the Imp said and the door closed behind him. "Prince Stolas is waiting for you in his office. Follow me."

Y/n looked around as he was guided to his uncle's office, he then turned to the imp, "What does my uncle look like?" The imo turned to him and smiled, "You look pretty much like him besides from a few features that is." Y/n rubbed his arm. The last time he meet his uncle was when he was a baby, which is why he doesn't remember his uncle or cousin.

They soon arrived by a door and the Ino knocked and they heard a "come in."
The imp opened the door and motioned for Y/n to walk inside. Stolas looked up from his book, to see his nephew and sprinted over to him and brought him into a hug.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you again! My what you have grown." Y/n tried to push himself away from the man's grasp and when he finally did, he rubbed his arm, it's a thing he does when he's nervous or thinks the moment is awkward, which is every time he meet new people.

"How have you been? How is M/n?"

"I've been good... mom is... also good." Stolas chuckled, "Not a man with words, huh?" Y/n looked up at him and Stolas smiled down at him. He could see himself in Y/n which was also a reason why he asked his sister if he could teach him the powers that's been going in generations.

"Now, why don't I show you your room and then we can begin with the first lesson, yeah?" Y/n nodded and Stolas walked out of his office with Y/n following.

☾ ☼ ☽

The first lesson was over and Y/n was now walking through the palace when he saw a Imp once again, but this time it was a taller one.

He noticed Y/n and walked over with a groan, "Alright, let's just get to business and let me have the book," The Imp stood on his tippy toes and grabbed Y/n's shirt collar to drag him down into a kiss. Y/n's eyes were widen as he pushed the Imp away, he fell to the floor and the Imp stared at the owl in shock as he had also fallen down, "The heck Stolas! What was—"

"Blitzy?" The Imp turned to the voice and saw Stolas standing there with a confused look but then saw his nephew on the floor.
The Imp looked between them confused. "Okay, someone tell me what the FUCK IS GOING ON!" Stolas walked over to his nephew and helped him up, "Blitzy, this is my nephew, Y/n," Y/n still looked shocked and confused as to why the Imp kissed him and thought he was Stolas. "Okay, so you're telling me... I just kissed my affair's nephew, fucking great."

"You what?" Stolas asked and looked at Y/n who looked up at him, "Don't look at me, it wasn't my fault. He noticed me and said something about get it over with and then he kissed me. So I'm the one who should he asking what the fuck is going on,"

Stolas and Blitzo looked at each other and Stolas scratched the back of his head, "Y/n, I— We can talk about that later, why don't you go back to your room and have some rest, yeah?"

Y/n sighed and went to his room while Stolas and Blitzo walked the other way.
Y/n glanced back at the two to see Blitzo also glancing back, but the two of them quickly looked away after they had locked eyes.

Y/n arrived to his room and closed the door behind him before he slide down so he sat on the floor, leaning against the door. He touched his lips and thought back of the kiss.

It was a quick kiss but he couldn't stop thinking of how soft they were... he sighed and hid his face in his hands, "Damnit,"