Blitzo x male!reader Pt. 2

Requested by @KingDavidDobrik

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Uncle, why do I have to be here?" Y/n groaned as they arrived in Wrath, the second ring of hell where the most Imps are born and the ring that holds the Harvest Moon Festival.

"This, my dear nephew, will just be a fun time to spend with the locals! And I want you to come with me because one, it's not so fun going here alone and two, It's a good way for you to interact with others and not just family," Y/n groaned as Stolas hugged his nephew, "Og come on now, why don't you take a walk and see around wrath, yeah?" "I would rather kill myself,"

"It will be good for you, fresh air, exploring! So take a stroll and come back later, the festival will start in an hour or two,"

Y/n sighed as he began to walk off to 'explore' as Stolas put it. Y/n was walking some minutes away from the festival to arrive at a farm where he saw about 6 Imps and a hellhound.

Y/n recognized one of the Imps and stepped back, accidentally stepping on a stick that broke immediately, this caught the Imps and hellhound's attention and the recognizable Imp seemed to excuse himself and quickly walked over to the male.

"Hey... you..." Y/n looked away and stood with his back towards the Imp, "Hi..." he said, remembering the kiss the first time they meet.

"I'm Blitzo,"

"I know..." Blitzo looked around nervously and rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey, look, I... I kind of... didn't mean to do what I did... You see, Stolas and I have an affair and- It's complicated but I thought that you were him because of how similar you look and-"

"D-Don't worry... It's fine... No one got harmed, right? I just got... surprised," Blitzo nodded and moved closer to the male to try and see his face but Y/n spin the other way to cover his face again. "Hey, why are you moving away from-"

"Excuse me... I have to-" Y/n said and was about to walk off when Blitzo suddenly grabbed his arm, Y/n tried to get away from his grasp but surprisingly it was hard to get away. So all he could do was turn to look down at the Imp.

"Is everything okey? I've noticed you're distance and always runs away when you're stressed or uncomfortable... Am I doing you uncomfortable?" Y/n didn't know what to say... he couldn't just say it out loud like, "Hey, I'm distance from you because I think I like you..." Y/n shook his head at the thought and turned to Blitzo to see he had a shocked expression.

"What did you just..." Y/n realized what he had done and covered his mouth slightly. "Did I... say that out loud?" Blitzo nodded and Y/n finally got freed from his grasp. "I'm sorry," he whispered and ran off. Leaving the still shocked Imp.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Ah, Y/n, just in time! The pain games are just about to start!" Y/n sighed and looked out to the audience to notice a specific Imp walk into the crowd and take a place to stand together with two other Imps. Y/n and Blitzo locked eyes but Y/n looked quickly away and took a seat beside his uncle.

"Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring's-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!" Wally Wackford said and Stolas takes the microphone from the cheerful Imp.

"How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell...! I'm happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there... Yoo-hoo! Blitzy!" Y/n glanced up from his feet and towards where Blitzo stood to see he roll his eyes and look disgusted by the nickname Stolas called him by.

The Imps took their positions and a gun was heard, signaling that the games started.
Y/n watched the games intensely together with his uncle. Y/n felt a bit bad for the little one who's always had bad luck and got bitten by... sharks.

"I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!" Wackford said and Stolas takes the microphone him once again, "The winners are... Striker, and my darling Blitzy!"

Striker walks onto the stage and does a pose as the crowd cheers with Blitzo behind him, screaming at the prince, "Just say my name RIGHT! Fuckin' dick!" He takes a place on the stage in frustration and glances back at Y/n who didn't dare to look up from his feet.
Blitzo looked down and then slowly forward.

☾ ☼ ☽

As Striker was having his singing moment, Blitzo stepped back so he stood beside Y/n who still didn't look up. "Hey kid... um... there's something I'll say to you," "What is it? That you hate me? You're in love with my uncle, it's clear you do,"

Blitzo shook his head, "No, it's he that had feelings for me, I... I like someone else," Y/n closed his eyes and stood up "I knew it," he said and walked down from the stage. Stolas noticed his nephew's disappearance and looked back at Blitzo.

"Can you watch him for me, Blitzy? I don't want him to get hurt," Stolas said and went back to talk to the locals.

'He is already hurt' Blitzo thought and ran after the young male to find him by a dead tree. Head buried in his knees. "Hey, Y/n. Look at me..." Blitzo said, but nothing changed. "Please," he added.

Y/n sighed, "Why? I can't look you in the eyes because I love you but you love someone else. So if it's not uncle Stolas, who is it then-" Y/n had lifted his head by mid-sentence and was now cut off by Blitzo who was pressing his lips onto Y/n's beak.

Their kiss was short and sweet and when they parted, Blitzo held the owl's cheeks while looking into his eyes, "It's you that I love,"