Alastor + daughter reader

Requests: None
Words: 548
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was sitting outside the principal's office, waiting for her father to get back. Beside her sat her rival, the son of the TV demon, Vox.

The two glared at each other and the teacher that had caught them in a fight looked down at them "Glaring at each other won't help, Y/n, B/n (Boy's name). Fighting on the school ground is forbidden. Outside school, it's fine. If we get another parent complaining about their kids fighting, we get less paid, got that brats?" The lady said; the two kids sighed and nodded.

"Y/n..."
"B/n..." they heard two voices say at the same time. The three turned to the voices to see Alastor and Vox by the door, glaring at each other. "Was it this piece of shit television's son you fought?" Vox and B/n glared at Alastor as he walked over to his daughter. "He was making fun of you. I couldn't let it slide and I doubt you would let it slide so easily yourself." Alastor chuckled

"S-Sir, your daughter and your son was fighting on school ground, it's a rule here on Hell's School that no physical fighting will remain in the school." The Lady said and both Vox and Alastor looked at her, causing her to whimper a bit in fear and back up.

"Oh? Is that so? Well, my dear princess... answer me one simple question... did you win or lose?" Alastair asked, looking down at his daughter. Y/n smirked and looked over at B/n's bruised face. "What do you think?" She whispered. Alastor chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"But Mrs. Mayberry... Rules are to be broken" B/n then said and Vox smirked down at his son. Y/n and Alastor rolled their eyes.

"Pompous piece of shit televisions" the two mumbled under their breaths and they halted at the two deers'.

"Shut up, radio freaks," they said at the same time. Y/n pouted and Alastor held a hand on her head while glaring at Vox. Alastor glanced down at his enemy's son to see he was glancing over at the still-pouting Y/n. He glared intensely at the kid, making him back up to his father.

"Come here, princess." Alastor picked up his daughter and sat her on his left shoulder. She held onto his head and he held onto her waist so she didn't fall. "Let's go home, B/n" Vox said and held out his hand for his son to take.

The two fathers' walked out with their children, all four of them glaring at the other family.
"Don't you have a slut moth to go home to?" Alastor asked and Vox growled at him.

"Why don't you go home to your little bitch, huh?" Alastor sat Y/n down on the ground and Vox let go of his son's hand as the two men began to yell at each other.

Y/n and B/n looked at each other and shrugged, not really knowing what to do. So they stared at the two adults arguing until the fight began to get violent and physical.

Y/n then smirked and grabbed B/n's hand, causing him to slightly blush as she dragged him back to where Mrs. Mayberry was.
"Y/n? B/n? Shouldn't you be with your—"

"Mrs. Mayberry! They're fighting on school grounds!"