Alastor x reader

Requested by AllisonTart

A/N: Short chapter

Edited: 7th November 2023

S/n - Son's name (16 y/o)
D/n - Daughter's name (10 y/o)
Sd/n - Second daughter's name (8 y/o)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was asleep while fainted notices came from the kitchen downstairs.
Unknown to Y/n, her husband had gone out of bed and taken the kids downstairs to make her some breakfast. Why? Well, 'cause it's Mother's Day of course.

D/n and Sd/n handed S/n and Alastor the plates so they could set the breakfast onto the tray. Alastor smiled at his children and took the tray. "Let's go and wake mommy up" Sd/n cheered quietly and D/n laughed at her sister as they walked up the stairs.

S/n slowly opened the door and motioned to his sisters to wake their mother up.
The two girls snickered as they sneaked closer to the bed.

They screamed and jumped onto Y/n, causing her to wake up in surprise and looked around "What?! What's... happening." She trailed off when Alastor and S/n chuckled and the girls laughed at their mother "Happy Mother's Day!" The girls said at the same time before S/n got to her side by the bed and hugged her.

"Happy Mother's Day" He said calmly and Y/n smiled at them all. "Thanks, dearies" She said and they all held out each a gift. Y/n smiled and sat them beside her and held out her arms. They all hugged her tightly.

That's when she noticed her husband hold the tray and she giggled. He came up to her side and sat the tray down on her lap and kissed her forehead "Happy Mother's Day, hon"

Y/n smiles at him and looked down at the food they all made and happily digs in.

"Mm, it's delicious. This is the best mother's day ever." She mumbled and Alastor sits beside her on the bed. Their kids small chatting at the feet of the bed.

When Y/n was done with the breakfast, she sat the tray beside the bed and snuggled up to her husband and he held her close to his chest. "I love you, Alastor." The man smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you, too."

D/n and Sd/n smiled as they crawled closer to their parents and snuggled up with them. Y/n motioned for her son to come closer.

He rolled his eyes and crawled closer. Y/n moved from Alastor's lap and dragged her son so he was sitting between his parents and his sisters in his lap.

He chuckled and laid his head on his mother's shoulder.
Y/n smiled innocently and laid her head on top of his head, enjoying the moment with her family.

☾ ☼ ☽

The rest of the day, they all hang out and Sd/n had always some sort of fantasy story to tell them all.
Y/n watched her family make dinner together. She then sneaked behind her husband and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and turned to her to property face her, his hand placed on her waist to press his lips onto hers.

In the back, the two could hear their kids make "ew" notices and they chuckled against each other's lips before they parted... Y/n couldn't be happier than to have them.