Valentino x preg!reader x Vox Pt.1

Requested by @undynegirl386

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n let out a heavy sigh as she walked through the door of her home. She dropped the keys on the drawer and looked at the mirror that was hanging on the wall. She smiled and rubbed her growing belly, 3 months and the baby is finally out.

Y/n walked slowly towards the kitchen that was connected with the living room to see one of her husbands, Vox.

He was lying on the couch with a cold drink on the coffee table, his eyes closed. The woman smiled at the sight and walked around the counter and towards his side as gave a kiss to the screen where his cheek is. Vox smirked and opened his eyes. Y/n smiled, "You're awake."

"How can I sleep when my dream is right here?" He said, cupping her cheek in his hand. She giggled and held his hand that was on her cheek.

"You cheesy bastard." She whispered when the telephone suddenly called. She walked over to the drawer in the hallway and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. Can I talk to Voxy?" She heard the familiar man on the other line say. She smiled, "Of course, Val." She said and turned towards the living room.

"Vox! Val wants to talk to ya!"

"Can't he just call on my cellphone—?"

"Get your ass here!" Y/n yelled. Vox sweat dropped and Val chuckled at their wife's attitude.

Voxer walked out to the hallway and took the phone, Y/n hit the back of his head and walked to the kitchen, "Don't be so rude!" She yelled as she disappeared behind a corner.

Vox rolled his eyes and smirked as he held the phone to his ear. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you come and pick me up? Motherfucker turned my dick to stone again." Vox smirked by Val's words, "Oh, would you say you're... Rock hard?" He laughed a bit as he felt Valentino's rolling eyes on the other side of the line.

"I won't hesitate to choke-slam you, Vox." Y/n giggled as she came back into the hallway and she took the phone. "I'll come and pick you up, Val. Vox is not much of a driver."

"Thanks, babe, be here in 10," Y/n furrowed her brows, "Are you giving me orders?" She said in a warning tone and Valentino froze in his spot. Even if he was a powerful overlord, he was scared of his wife when she was pissed off... which he would never admit tough.

"N-No, babe. I would never—"

"Good, I'll be there when I'll be there." She said and hanged up. She slammed the telephone back to its place and put on her shoes again. "I'll be back, soon, Vox!" She said with a smile and walked out of the door.

Vox stood there in the hallway, still processing what had just happened.

☾ ☼ ☽

On the sidewalk stood the moth demon, waiting for his drive to get there when a truck pulled over before him, the window rolled down to reveal Y/n. She didn't look at Valentino as he sat himself in the front seat.

"Hey gorgeous," He said and closed the door. Y/n immediately drove off and Valentino noticed her mood.

"Are you still mad at me?" Y/n didn't answer and he sighed at the answer he got from that.
He leaned his face closer to her and kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry, Y/n for giving you orders like that. I'm just very frustrating with work and I didn't realize I sounded bumptious." Y/n smiled and pulled over.

She leaned closer to his seat and kissed his lips, "Forgiveness accepted," she said and thir lips meet again in a passionate kiss, their lips moved in sync.

Valentino's hands made their way under her shirt but she quickly stopped him. And smirked at him, "3 months... you have to wait 3 more months." She said and took back her seat at the driver's seat and drove them home.

Valentino let out a groan and whispered something like, "You're such a tease." which made her giggle.

☾ ☼ ☽

They finally arrive home and Y/n jumped out of the car and stretched her body and held her back in pain.

Valentino held up the door for her and she smiled at him as the two walked inside. Shoes were taken off and the two went to the living room to see Vox watching television.

Y/n walked over and sat beside him, Valentino came over a bit later and the woman cuddled up to her husbands as they held her in their arms. Both having one hand each on her belly. "I love you both." She said and kissed their cheeks. "And we love you." They said in unison and Y/n closed her eyes to relax herself.

It ended up with the three of them sleeping on the couch, cuddled up to each other and no one wanted to let go of the others.