Alastor x shy assistant fem!reader

Requested by @Azarath_Playz
Words: 1960
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"S-Sir? Are you sure this is a good idea?" The shy deer assistant asked her friend and boss.

"My dear, I'm a hundred percent sure and how many times have I told you not to call me 'sir'. It's Alastor to you, my dear." Y/n looked down

"I'm sorry sir— I-I mean, Alastor." The radio demon smiled at her before he turned to the door of the Happy Hotel and knocked.

The door opened to reveal the princess of hell, Charlie Magne.

"Hel—" Alastor got the door slammed on him and it was a brief moment before the door opened again "—lo!" Charlie then slams the door against his face once more and Y/n looked up at Alastor, "A-Are you alright?" Alastor gave the smaller deer a nod and the door opened once again.

"May I speak now?" Alastor asked and Charlie looked up at him, "You may."

Alastor then reaches his hand out, "Alastor! A pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure!" Alastor let himself in while Y/n stayed outside the hotel, giving a questioning look at Charlie that sighed and let her in as well.

"Excuse our sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on a picture show, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha, so many orphans..." Alastor said as he walked further into the hotel but he soon got stopped by Vaggie that holds a harpoon toward his chest.

"Stop right there! Cabrón Hijo de perra, I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy talk show shitlord—huh?!" 

Y/n didn't hesitate and silently got behind Vaggie and held her dagger against Vaggie's throat. Alastor watched, amused. "You can let her go, dear," he spoke. Y/n looked at Alastor before letting Vaggie go.

Vaggie groaned and rubbed her throat. Y/n looked down and mumbled a sorry. Alastor held a hand on her shoulder and gave her his significant smile before he then walked back to stand before Vaggie and Charlie, "No! I'm here because I want to help!"

Charlie and Vaggie looked at him like he was crazy, "Say what now?"

"Help! Hahaha, hello? Is this thing on? *taps on his mic* Testing, testing!" Alastor's Mic opens its eye and looked up at its owner, "Well I heard you loud and clear!"

Y/n watched the mic staff with a spark in her eyes. Alastor noticed and chuckled to himself.

"Um, you want to help? With...?" Alastor teleports behind the two girls with his shadow "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel! I want to help you run it." He said, pointing to himself. "But... why?" Charlie looked at him skeptically.

Alastor laughed, "Why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment!" he laughed.

"Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment...?" Charlie asked, referring to earlier today. Alastor laughed once again, "It's the purest kind, my dear: Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment. Right, Y/n dear?"

"Hm? O-oh, yes indeed," she said with a shy smile. Making Charlie smile a little at the shy demon.

"So does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asked and Alastor laughed while he shakes his hand in front of her, "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No no no no, I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners!" The radio demon looks over to Vaggie who is offended and Angel who just shrugs.