Octavia x autistic male!reader

Requested by @KnightBt
TW: Bullying

A/N: Y/n is getting very anxious about social situations.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

When Y/n was a kid, he was always the 'weird kid' around the others. He was always an outcast and was easily bullied by a group of other kids.

But one day, a beautiful owl came to his rescue.

Flashback
"Back off, freak," the leader of the group said and pushed Y/n down into the mud. Causing them all to laugh, "Look at him, he looks like a fish on land!"

"It's pathetic, he can't even talk to us properly,"

"But b/n (bullie's name), it's because he's a numb and dumb freak!" The bullies laughed and Y/n closed his eyes at their words and fought not to cry.

"Oh look! He's gonna cry! What a pathetic sight!"

"Shut up! Leave him alone!" The Group turned to see it was the princess, Octavia.

They all clicked their tongues when they saw her father, Stolas was some feet away, glaring at the group as he let his daughter yell at them.

The group slowly made their way away and Octavia walked up to help Y/n, "Hey, I'm Octavia, what's your name?"

"Y-Y/n," Octavia smiled and helped him up, "Wanna hang out?" Y/n smiled and his eyes lit up as he nodded, "Yes!"

Octavia smiled and then pointed at him, "Alright then! From this day, you're my best friend!"
Flashback end

That's how an outcast meet the angel he is in love with today. "Y/n! Hurry up!" Y/n smiled as he followed Octavia towards the new café. Octavia groaned and grabbed his hand to drag him towards the door and the two walked in.

Y/n glanced around him to see some of the other demons and sinners were staring at them. He tried to shake it off but had a hard time to do so.

"What do you want, Y/n?" "Huh? Oh, um, just a coffee," "Hey, you okay?" Octavia asked and Y/n nodded, "Yeah, wby wouldn't I?" "You're more socially awkward than usual..." Octavia whispered and looked around to understand why. "Oh... Y/n, go and take a table where you feel comfortable and I will join you soon after I ordered," Y/n nodded and walked passed the other visitors to the café and took a seat at a table in the back.

When Octavia were done, she joined him quickly by the table. "So Y/n, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Huh? Oh, right... I—" Y/n stopped when he locked eyes with a older man on the other side of the café and Octavia noticed, so she grabbed his face and held it so he looked at her. "Look at me, Y/n. Focus only on me,"

"Okay... um... you remember the day when we meet?"

"At the park? Of course! What about it?"

"Well, when you came to my rescue..." Octavia giggled and Y/n smiled, "I thought that... I was lucky... that anyone even would help someone like me was even impossible in my mind... but... You made me feel complete, you made me feel like I was normal... You made me feel loved in a way no one else did and I really wanna thank you for what you did, because I now understand what true love mean." Octavia stared at him and smiled at his words and moved forward, over the small table for their foreheads to touch.

"It's the first time you tell something with so much emotion, Y/n," He chuckled and they both moved to stand up, he held her close by the waist.

"I try my best not to overdo it, because I've hold onto my feelings towards you for too long... and it would break me if I never had told you that I love you,"

"I love you too," Octavia whispered and their lips meet in a sweet first kiss.