Moxxie x shy fem!reader

Requested by @Acinomrosee

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Moxxie were on his way to the theater.
But not to watch, but to act.
He was gonna play Alexander Hamilton in Hamilton the musical. He was so happy for this opportunity and he was soon going to see who the rest of the cast will be.

He stepped into the theater to see some of the cast already on stage, rehearsing.
"Alright, can we get Elizabeth Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton on stage please!" The director called and out walked a girl in her middle 20s, she was shyly holding onto the hem of her shirt.

"Where is Moxxie?" The director asked and the girl playing Eliza looked around to see an Imp walk over to the stage, "Here!" He said and the director turned to him with a smile. "Perfect, everyone's here. Alright, everyone! Why don't we take the whole first act from the beginning?"

"Yes, sir!" The cast said together and went backstage to change.
Y/n were the first one to get done and walked to get some water, that's when she bumped into someone and stumbled a bit but the person she bumped into held her waist so she didn't fall or hurt herself. "I-I'm so sorry," she said, looking down, embarrassed. She heard the person chuckle and looked up at them to see it was Moxxie who played the main protagonist in the story, Elizabeth's husband.

"It's alright, no harm done," He said and looked at her. Y/n smiled and held a fist full of her dress. "Y-You must be Moxxie," "And Gou must be Y/n," he said, smiling.

"It's very nice to meet you," they both said at once and looked at each other before chuckling and giggling.

☾ First Live Performance ☽

[MOXXIE]
"Eliza, I don't have a dollar to my name
An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame.
All I have's my honor, a tolerance for pain.
A couple of college credits and my top-notch brain. Insane, your family brings out a different side of me.
Peggy confides in me, Angelica tried to take a bite of me.
No stress, my love for you is never in doubt.
We'll get a little place in Harlem and we'll figure it out.
I've been livin' without a family since I was a child.
My father left, my mother died, I grew up buckwild.
But I'll never forget my mother's face, that was real.
And long as I'm alive, Eliza, swear to God
You'll never feel so.

[Y/N]
Helpless (I do, I do, I do, I do)
(Moxxie: Eliza)
Helpless (I do, I do, I do, I do)
(Moxxie: I've never felt so)
Helpless (yeah, yeah)
(Moxxie: Down for the count)
And I'm drownin' in 'em (down for the count, I'm-)

(Moxxie: Yo, my life is going fine 'cause Eliza's in it)
I look into your eyes
And the sky's the limit, I'm

As some wedding music was played, Angelica and Peggy walked first together with John and Lafayette, after them came Hercules as the flower girl which made the audience to giggle, and then after them came the beautiful bride, Eliza with her father beside her before she was handed to Alexander.

[Back singers]
In New York, you can be a new man

Y/n and Moxxie looked into each other's eyes, Y/n sang her last word.

[Y/N]
Helpless

And their lips meet in a kiss, causing the audience to cheer even louder. The two actors parted and Moxxie smiled down at the now slight blushing girl. Thank god for the makeup, no one else noticed.

As the next song started, Y/n couldn't help but to smile after the kiss with Moxxie. Moxxie couldn't help himself to glance at Y/n's beautiful form as she sang with passion and love.

There was possible that there is real romance in the air on stage. And not just acting.