Blitzo x reader

Requested by @lavvy_taffy

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

It's a warm afternoon in Hell and Impcity hasn't been this quiet in a long time like now.

Blitzo and you were sitting on the couch, having a calm and quiet moment while cuddling up to each other when someone sat beside Blitzo.

The man's gaze turned from your eyes to the person beside him to see it was your father.

"Uh...This shit sucks." Blitzo murmur as he gave a fake smile to the man beside him. "Hey man, what's up?"

"I think there's something wrong with your computer in the guest room." "What's wrong with that one? We just bought it."

"It's not turning on." Something clicks into Blitzo and Y/n. They both stood up and ran up the stairs and into the guest room to see the tv was shut down.

Y/n looked behind the television, trying to find the problem while Blitzo searched for the remote. When he found it, he turned the television off to see a black and white screen... Y/n sighed and looked at Blitzo who was ready to explode his anger.

She quickly walked over and kissed his cheek and lips to calm him down. And so he did. He let out a long sigh as he laid his head on her shoulder "Every fucking time."

"I know, baby. I know."

"They have been here for two days and already busted the TV." He sighed and Y/n cupped his cheeks "Hey, why don't I make some dinner and you can calm down a little." Blitzo smiled "You're the best." He whispered and kissed her lips.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Mom... I know what I'm doing." Y/n said nervously as her mother tried to rule around in her daughter's kitchen. "You sure honey? Because I think you put a little too much of—" "Mom. It's fine. It's my own recipe, I think I know how to make this." She said and M/n watched her daughter pour the batter in the pan. "Oh, honey let me help—"

"Goddamnit woman, let your daughter do her own cooking!" M/n huffed and crossed her arms as she glared at Blitzo.

"I'm just making sure she's doing everything right."

"And I'm doing it right mom, I have done this for years. Everything's not like you always want it."

☾ ☼ ☽

The dinner was awkward. After the incident with your mom. It was a dark aura around you and the older woman. Blitzo and your father were eating their food awkwardly when F/n suddenly dropped his silverware and glared at his daughter "Y/n, apologize to your mother, now." Y/n looked shocked at her father

"But—What? Why the fuck am I gonna apologize?"

"You hurt your mother's feelings. So apologize right now, young lady." He said and pointed at her. She stared at him, about to argue back but Blitzo bested her at that.

"Have you ever thought of how Y/n feel when your wife sticks up her nose in things that she has no business in? Huh? Or have you ever thought of asking us how a goddamn tv is working instead of busting it? Hm?! Ever thought about that!?" Y/n watched as her parents and Blitzo argued. She looked down, her hair covering her eyes when someone walked into the house and into the living room.

"I'm back! What's with the yelling?" It was Loona. M/n glared at her "Stay out of this you hellhound! This is none of your business. This is about family!" That's when Y/n stood up and slammed her hands on the table. Causing it to break in two and everything fell to the floor.

Y/n glared at her parents "Don't you dare say one more ducking word to my daughter." Her growl sends shivers down her parent's spines and they looked at her, shocked all over their expressions as she walked up the stairs.

Blitzo glared at the older Imps "Get the fuck out of here." F/n and M/n looked at him, "You can't be serious—"

"I'm serious... when someone is talking shit about my family. Get out."

☾ ☼ ☽

Loona was in her room, thinking over what just happened, Blitzo was cleaning up in the dining room, and Y/n was sitting in her and Blitzo's shared bedroom, looking at a picture from when she was a child.

She was sitting on her father's shoulders as her mother stood beside them, smiling up at your smiling face.

Y/n looked at the picture when the door opened and someone walked in. "Y/n..." Blitzo said calmly and walked over. He sat beside her and brought her to his lap.

"You okay?" She shook her head and laid her head on his shoulder. "I hate them."

"Baby... You don't hate them. S-Sure they can be a bit too much and their words may hurt you... but you still love them... They're your parents after all." Y/n buried her face in his neck as they held each other.

"When she talked to Loona like she did I... I snapped."

"I know, baby. I did too... Let's lay down and you can calm down for a bit." Y/n nodded and the two laid back down to cuddle against each other. Y/n wrapped her tail around his and Blitzo leaned his forehead against hers.

"I love you, Y/n/Blitzo," they said at the same time and the two laughed. Blitzo then quickly kissed her lips and she looked at him.

"Call your parents tomorrow and tell them how you feel... I know they will maybe not listen at first but just keep talking and they will eventually listen to you." Y/n smiled and laid her head on his chest "Thanks Blitzo."