Valentino x trans male!reader

Requested by @Strxwbxrrybxy

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Y/n!!!" Angel Dust yelled, causing the slightly younger boy to drop his phone on his face.
Y/n groaned as he stepped out of his bedroom to be meet with Angel's chest in his face.
Y/n backed up a bit and looked up at him, "What, Angel?"

"I have a meeting with Val tonight but I need some help,"

"Oh hell no, remember when you had a meeting with that Goetia Prince, I couldn't bare with his flirting, no way I'm coming to meet the overlord of lust, no way," Y/n said and was about to close the door again until, "Even if...I pay you?" Y/n stoped and turned back to the spider, "Pay me what?"

"Anything you want, toots~"

"How much is your income?" "Well, it depends on what I do," Y/n looked to be in thought, "Alright then, for your next ... give me the half and we're even,"

Angel groaned and sighed, "Fine, so those this mean you're coming with me?" "Yes, but what am I gonna talk with him about?"

☾ ☼ ☽

"So you're, Y/n... I see... You're quite more handsome and well build than Angel cakes here told me~ Have you had any experience with sex work?"

"Excuse me sir... but what?"

"Angel didn't tell you the purpose of the meeting?" Y/n shook his head and the overlord chuckled before crushing his cigarette.

"Well, baby, I'm seeking for new employees for my studio, and I asked my darling Angel cakes to find guys that would be a good fit for my business... and I can see he chose a very good choice~"

Y/n turned to Angel, "What-?! Angel!!" "What? You can't blame me? I've heard from your exes and others how good you're in bed and I haven't heard one single bad comment about it, they all say you're freaky and rough that it's hard to get enough of you," Y/n sank in his seat, groaning a little.

"I usually don't say this, but for you, I'll make an exception... Try and work at my studio for two days, if you like it, then I'll have the contact done, if not, you're free to leave," Y/n looked skeptical with Valentino's words and glanced at Angel who send him a pleading look, Y/n let out a sigh, "Fine... I'll try two days, convince me why I should work for you,"

"Excellent, I promise you, baby... you're not gonna be disappointed~"

☾ Day 1 ☽

"Come with me, Y/n, Valentino is waiting for you in his office," Angel said and walked off towards his boss' office with Y/n following him.
Y/n rubbed his neck as he felt uncomfortable with all the stairs he got from other employees.

"Don't mind them, they're just surprised to see a handsome guy like you in here~"

"Angel, please stop,"

"Oh, come on, Y/n, I'm only teasing you, anyways, we're here," he said and knocked to get a response from inside the room.
Angel opened the door and shoved Y/n in, closing it after him.

Y/n stood there, looking around when he noticed two girls standing before him, they were staring at him with smirks and slowly made their way over to him and started to feel his body.

Y/n was frozen in place before Val chuckled, "No need for that face, baby... Leave the poor guy alone, girls. Sorry about them, they're quite found of newcomers," Valentino said as the girls walked back over to him and sat beside him.

"Why don't you come over?" Val asked and Y/n nervously made his way over, when he was standing in front of the overlord, he was quickly picked up and but in his lap so he was straddling him. "V-Val, what-"

"For two days, you will work for me, use my name properly, toots," Val said, smirking and turned to the girls, "Leave us for a moment, daddy wants to speak with Y/n alone,"

"Yes, mister Valentino," the girls said and winked to Y/n before stepping out of the office. Y/n turned to Valentino and the two stared into each other's eyes, Y/n couldn't help but to drown in them just as mush as Val did in Y/n's e/c eyes.

Val shook his head and cleared his throat, "Maybe I should tell you what you need to have for skills in this business, or what do you say?" "Y-Yeah..."

☾ Day 2 ☽

Y/n was drained. All the information he got yesterday of the needed skills for this career slightly traumatized him... but then again... some of them actually sounded interesting.

Y/n walked into the studio to suddenly bump into someone's chest. "Ha, you alright there?" Y/n looked up to see Vox the overlord and beside him was Velvet, another overlord.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine, sir," "Please, call me Vox," Velvet then stepped between Vox and Y/n and began to study the newcomers face. She then smiled and hugged his shoulder while holding up her phone and quickly snapped a picture.

Vox chuckled and dragged Velvet away from Y/n, "Excuse her, anyways, you are?"

"Y/n,"

"Ah, so you're Val's new favorite employee that he talks about... I can see why," Vox said and Y/n blinked rapidly, "I-I'm sorry, but I'm not-" "There you are, Y/n! Ready for today's choice?" Vox and Velvte turned around to see Angel approaching them all.

"Angel~!"

"Velvet!" The two yelled at each other and hugged one another. Vox sighed and turned to Y/n, "These two are like best friends, even if Val have told them to take things casual and not act like friends around other employees," Y/n nodded as in showing he understood before starting to walk off.

"Hey, Angel? I'm heading to his office... I think I already have my answer," "Really? Wow, that was fast, but go ahead, toots, I'm right behind ya," He said and Y/n walked off.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n took a deep breath before knocking on the door, only to be responded by a crashing sound. Y/n sweat dropped and opened the door to see Valentino on the phone, and he didn't look happy.

"I don't care what you have to do, tell that motherfucker to have my money ready before the end of the week, otherwise, he will deal with shit until he beg for mercy!!" Valentino hanged up on whoever that was and sat down on the sofa with a frustrating sigh.

"V-Val? You alright?"

"Hm? Ah, Y/n, yeah, it's alright," Y/n walked over to the overlord and stood in front of him. "No you're not... I can tell," Valentino stared into Y/n's eyes and sighed as he brought him to sit on his lap once more like yesterday.

"What are you doing to me..." "Pardon?" "Ever since yesterday, I can't stop thinking about you, baby... You're all I think off and my imagination isn't helping me," Y/n blushed at the last things he said and connected their foreheads together, "Well... I'm clad I'm not the only one thinking like that..." Y/n and Valentino locked eyes, "...because I think the same about you,"

Valentino didn't waist another minute and pressed his lips onto Y/n's while using one hand to caress his cheek and the other to hold his waist.

The kiss began to heat up when the door opened and in walked Angel, "Hey boss, I was just thinking that-" Angel shut up when he caught his boss and friend have each other in a passionate kiss.

He smirked surprisingly, "Wow, I know he is hot, but didn't think you would make a move this early, Boss," Val chuckled, "I have my ways, Angel cakes. Now, leave, tell the others that I'll not be available and tell Vox to cancel all my meetings..." Val stared at Y/n with a smirk, "I will be busy for many hours,"