Octavia x male reader vers.

Title: Dinner
Reader is a he/him
Y/n - Your name

•———————🦉———————•

"No Blitzo... I already have work to do"

"Nope, I canceled all your meetings and assignments for today!" He said happily and I glared at him "I'm still not going." I said and grabbed the papers I just copied.

"I pay you more if you come with—"

"Deal" he chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, btw, I talked to Mills, she said it was good for you to come out a bit from work."

"And what about dad?"

"He's such a puss, he hated the idea," he said and I facepalmed "Of course," he said and I walked out to talk to my friend, Loona.

She was looking at her phone so I decided to tease her a bit. So I sneezed behind her and hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear with my low voice "What up baby"

She blushed and showed herself away from me. I laughed and smirked down at her. "You're a dead man, Y/n!" She yelled and began to chase me.

That's when mom and dad walked in and dad yelled at us to get back to work. We didn't listen though. And this chasing caused us to end up on the floor. Me on top of Loona.
I smirked "Nice view," I said and Loona shoved me off her and chuckled "Perv"

~ Time skip ~

I was standing at the Goetia family's mansion when I felt a nudge on my shoulder "Let's get this over with" Blitzo said and I nodded.

We walked over to the front door and knocked. A Butler opened the door and he leads us to the dining room where we saw Stolas and his daughter already sitting at the table.

'Wow,' I thought when I saw the Goetia daughter and walked over to them with Blitzo beside me.

"Ah, Blitzy~ You came... And I see you took a friend with you" Stolas said and Blitzo sweat dropped

"Yeah... Stolas, met Y/n. Y/n, met Stolas"

"Nice to met you," I said and he nodded

"Oh, Via? Come over here and say hi" Stolas said and his daughter walked over. Not taking a single glance up from her feet.

"This is my lovely daughter, Octavia. Octavia, this is Y/n" Stolas introduced her and she liked up from her feet to look at me. We locked eyes.
'She's very beautiful' I thought and shook my head when I felt Blitzo nudge my arm once again, I looked at him to see him wiggle his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Octavia and smirked.

She looked away and I swear I saw a small blush there.

~ After dinner ~

Blitzo was dragged out from the room by Stolas after dinner was done. Leaving me and Octavia alone. "So... How's it to work with your parents?" She asked and I looked at her

"Oh, umm, it's alright I guess. Not so nice when my mom is trying to tease my dad though" I showed her a cringed face and she giggled, but her smile then faded and I looked at her

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked and she shook her head. I stood up from my chair and walked over to her and crouch down so I looked up at her.

"Hey, you can tell me if you want. If it's personal you don't need to of course" she glanced at me and rubbed her arm

"Are they... arguing a lot?"

"Well, yeah sometimes but... It's mostly because they think differently, why?" She glanced at a family photo that was hanging on the wall and then back at her lap. I then connected and looked at her

"Oh... Your parents fight a lot because of... Blitzo and Stolas 'relationship'" I said and she nodded slowly. I stood up and hugged her. For being an Imp, I'm pretty tall and are at the same height as Octavia is. Maybe a little shorter though.

She was tense but she soon relaxed in my arms and hugged back. "It's gonna be okay" I whispered in her ear and she laid her head on my shoulder "Thank you, Y/n," she said and I smiled.

"No problem. I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you cry such tears" I said and she blushed.

"Shut up you flirt," she said and we both laughed. When we locked eyes once again. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I didn't even realize we were leaning in until our lips meet and she had her arms around my neck.

My hand made its way to her waist and the other went so I held the back of her head. Deepening the kiss.

When we parted, we toughed foreheads and chuckled. "You're something else, princess"

"Speak for yourself, Y/n" I smirked and gave her a peck on her cheek. She smiled

"Could I get the honor to take you on a date?" I asked and she smiled while nodding

"Yes. I would love that"