Octavia + sister reader

Requested by @Slimedevil

~•~•~

Y/n was sitting in her room, drawing her mother on a piece of paper before ripping it into pieces. Stella and Y/n don't have the connection like Octavia have with both Stella and Stolas. Y/n is more close to Stolas and Octavia more than anyone else.

Y/n looked over at the family picture on the wall. Stella was standing beside Stolas, while Octavia and Y/n stood in front of them.
Y/n grabbed her scissor. She walked over to the picture and ripped a long line between Stolas and his wife. Y/n smirked at her work when the door suddenly opened and in walked Octavia.

She saw the picture and sighed. "It's that mad huh?" She asked and sat on the bed. "She's an ungrateful bitch" Y/n said while setting the scissor on the desk.

"You know dad will not be happy about it."

"Who cares? He may be married to her but I didn't choose to be their child, I didn't choose to be born from an ungrateful swan demon." Y/n said and sat beside her sister with crossed arms.

Octavia sighed and looked over at the window. She smirked "Wanna sneak out?" Y/n glanced up at Octavia and smiled.

~•~•~

"I can't!" Y/n whisper yelled as she handed from the window. "Either way, you slide down the pipe or you let go and I catch you," Octavia said. Y/n whimpered a little as she let go of the window frame.

When Octavia caught her sister in her arms. Y/n opened her eyes and Octavia smirked down at her and joked, "You're falling for your own sister?" Y/n hit her shoulder as the two laughed.

"Let's go" Octavia whispered and the two ran off. Little did they know, their father was on the balcony that is connected to the bedroom as he watched his daughters sneak off.

He smiled a little but he knew Stella wouldn't be so happy about their disappearance.

~•~•~

"So, where are we... going." Y/n trailed off when she saw what looked to be a junkyard. Multiple teens and young adults were doing whatever they wanted. Octavia smirked at her sister "Welcome to a place where you can be totally free and not care about anything!" Octavia said as she leads Y/n towards a group of people.

"Hey, guys!" a female canine demon, a male hellhound, and a female hellhound walked over and they all looked at the owl demons.

"'Sup, Via. How's it going with your old man?" The male hellhound asked.

Octavia shrugged and sighed, "Could be better, by the way, Y/n, this is my friends. Guys, this is my sister, Y/n" The younger owl smiled at them "Hi..." she said, not used to this many people around her.

"Hey! You wanna try?" The male hellhound asked and held a skateboard to her. She looked at Octavia that smiled and nodded. Y/n grabbed the skateboard, smiling brightly.

~•~•~

Via and Y/n climbed up the metal pipe to get into Y/n's room again. They laughed as Via tripped on the window frame and they fell to the floor.

Their laughter stopped when the lights turned on "And where have you two been?" The two teens looked over at the door to see their father standing there with crossed arms.

The girls stood up and glanced at each other, Y/n giggled
"Oh, shit,"