Hazbin hotel + tiny human!reader

Requested by:
@CrazyGhost6673
@Fireskull915

A/N: @CraxyGhost6673 and @Fireskull915, you both had the same request but different plots. I tried to mix them together, and I hope you both like it.

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

"Finally, it's complete... Now, I need my test subject." Sir Pentious smirked as he picked up his machine and walked towards his room with the egg boi's following him.

Pentious walked into his room to see the kidnapped human in the big cage. He smirked even more as she glared at him.

"Those useless imps didn't know what I was capable of, were they?" He laughed and pointed the machine towards the woman.

"What's your name dearest?"

"None of your fucking business." She hissed

"Oh—Well, I demand you to tell me your name!" Y/n roped her eyes at his so-called "threat."

"It's Y/n."

"Alright then, Y/n... Time to s~hrink!" He yelled and turned on his machine.

A blue light shone brightly, making the egg bois' blind for a second.
When the light faded, Y/n was sitting in the cage but she was shrinking into a very tiny human.

One of the egg boi's walked over to her and opened the cage. Y/n didn't bother to run away, knowing she would be caught anyways.

The egg picked her up and held her to his boss who smirked down at the now tiny Y/n.
"Now, let's get you a smaller cage, Y/n."

The tiny human riled her eyes as she sat herself down on his palm as Pentious walked out with the bois behind him.

As they walked towards the main room of the ship, Y/n, Pentious, and the egg bois heard an explosion and looked around, not knowing what it was when a bomb was thrown at them. Pentious ducked to see it was Cherry Bombs. He growled and turned to the woman who stepped onto his ship.

Behind her is her best friend, Angel Dust.
"Well, well, well, liken likes we meet again. Missy," Pentious carefully handed Y/n to one of the bois without the two enemies saw her. The boi put her so she was sitting on top of his head as Cherry Bomb, Angel, and Sir Pentious fought against each other.

Y/n took this opportunity to sneak away. She ran towards the exit to just hold onto the wall at the height.

She closed her eyes and jumped out of the airship. As she was falling, she took off her jacket and used it as a parachute.

She landed in an alleyway and looked around to see it was beside a hotel. She walked towards the door and saw a small crack in the door, she pressed herself between it to make her way inside.

When she came through the crack, she looked around and began to find more and more things she could use as a shelter by t alleyway.

So she took it.
Pens became poles that pierced the four corners of a small piece of fabric. Turning it to a roof. Y/n smiled as she walked back inside the hotel to find more things to get as walls and something to sit on.