Cheater!Stolas x fem!reader

Requested by @_Swxxt_Likx_Pxachxs_

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were sitting on the edge of the bed. A blanket over her which covered her whole body as well as her tear stained face.

Why was she crying? Well... her husband happened.
It was Octavia's 10th birthday... and Y/n were looking around for her husband when she found him in bed with another woman.

She confronted them... the woman were embarrassed and put on her clothes and went out to go and get her child before leaving the palace while Stolas were trying to convince Y/n the normal stuff, "It's not like it looks like," or "It's a misunderstanding!"

Y/n huffed as she thought back of what she said...
Flashback
"Quit the bullshit, Stolas... Ever since we've been kids, I have been sacra dying shot for you, trying to make you happy... I was there for you In the darkest times and nights... but I always wondered where were you when I was at my worst... Now I know your love for me wasn't genuine... It's all a lie-"

"Y/n, no, I-"

"Just get out! On our daughter's birthday? Really? Whatever you're gonna say, it won't work this time, Stolas. I'm tired so just get the fuck out!" He hesitated but walked out slowly and closed the door behind him.
Flashback end

That was 3 hours ago, the party was over and the parents had taken home their children.
Y/n wanted to be there for Octavia but she didn't have the courage to be in the same room as Stolas right now.

Y/n suddenly heard a knock on the door and watched as the door opened. In walked one of her best friends, "Oh Y/n, come here," they said and walked over to the crying girl who quickly walked wrapped her arms around them and hugged them tightly. Y/n cried harder as F/n (Friend's name) tried their best to comfort her... F/n we're having their head on top of hers when they suddenly heard something that broke their heart, "I'm supposed to be used to this..."

They stayed like that for short time until they heard another knock on the door. F/n glared at the door as it opened to reveal none other than Stolas.

F/n glared harder and hugged Y/n closer to their chest in protection. "The hell do you want, man whore?" They asked which made Stolas yank up his head and see the comforting position F/n were holding his wife.

Y/n glanced back at him with a frown as she sniffed and tried to control her breath.
"I want an good explanation to why you were so stupid that you thought having sex with some other woman on your daughter's birthday was a good idea,"

Stolas opened his beak to speak but not a sound came out. He was frozen, he was lost of words because he didn't mow what he was doing.

"I...I-"

"Don't you fucking say; oh it just happened, because things like that cants just happen... Can't you see the damage you've done already? My best friend is crying her eyes out because of you being so fucking reckless!"

F/n helped Y/n to sit back onto the edge of the bed and wrapped the covers over her before waking up to Stolas and look up at him with a glare made of daggers.

"Do you know how much she's used to this? Used to people walking out of her life, used to people talking bad about her, used to people pretending to be her friend, used to be let down, used to be lied too, used to be heartbroken and cheated on... She's tired. Tired of people who replace her, tired of people stabbing her in the back, tired of people bringing down her self-esteem... and she's so tired of people constantly judging... So whatever you do at this point, it won't matter, because chances are it's already been done to her... It's so sad she's come to a point where she can say; "I'm used to it" and feel... numb,"

Stolas were now looking down, his eyes watery.
Y/n suddenly stood up and walked over. Y/n stared bravely into his eyes.

"Tomorrow, early in the morning. I'll be packing my bags and will buy an own home... Can I trust you in leaving Octavia here for the time until I find a place if my own? She can come and go like she wants between is two... All I want from you right now is to be there for our daughter. Don't be selfish like you've been these passed years..."

"Of course..." Stolas whispered. F/n grabbed Y/n's shoulders and walked out of the room. Before Y/n stepped outside of the bedroom. She looked at her hand and took off the ring and laid it on the drawer by the door. Stolas cried harder. "This is your own fault, Stolas. Congratulations," F/n spit at him and they walked out together with Y/n beside them.

'What have I done...'