🍋Striker x OC (Pt. 2)

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
OC by Melody_Amaranth
A/N: Find their OC in their book (Female OCs)

⚠️Warning: Awful smut/lemon chapter⚠️

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Previous chapter
"M-My phone... it's ringing." She said between panting.

"Just ignore it."

"It's my mom."

"Call her back— No wait a minute. The answer, quick."

"What?"

"Yes, answer it." Bellatrix sighed and did so and held her cellphone to her ear.

"Hi, momma. How a~are you." Bellatrix turned her head to glare down at Striker as he had just licked her private womanhood. He winked up at her, "Tell her I sad hi~"

☾ ☼ ☽

Her mom = '
Bellatrix = "

~•~•~•~•~

'Hi, honey! How's it all going?'

"Oh, it's going great *shiver* How's dad?"

'He's fine honey, he has worked at the ranch for over 50 years, y'all know he needs his rest and so goes on. By the way, I have found the most...'

~•~•~•~•~

Bellatrix stopped listening to her mother as she could only focus on holding in her moans as Striker continued to taste her.
"Striker." She whispered

"What?"

"S-Stop. I can't—"

"No I'm not stopping, keep talking to her." 

"I c-can't any longer." Striker smirked "Yes you can. Keep talking to her with that straight face of yours as my tongue is inside of you."

~•~•~•~•~

'... and that's how those damn fuckers took out all our wild horses. How's everything going over at your ranch, honey? Striker must be to a very big help.'

"It's going goo~d here m-momma..."

~•~•~•~•~

Striker chuckled slightly as he listened to her small muffled moans. Through phone. It was impossible to hear them. But Striker loved how much she was trining to hide her pleasure.

He pushed his tongue in and out of her as she tried to talk to her mother. "Baby~ shh, don't let on. Don't want her to know what I'm doing to you, do you."

"S-She asks if we want to come over this weekend." Striker chuckled at her stuttering "Tell her, sure. We can come over this Sunday." He said and run his tongue from her clit to her butt cheeks that he began to massage and spread apart. Sending even more pleasure to the woman.

He chuckled and growled as his tongue's pace fastened "Why do you have to go, baby? You don't want to blow off your momma that quickly you, do you? C'mon, gotta talk to her for a couple of minutes." Bellatrix hit his head and he laughed "What?" He asked and Bellatrix tried to move away from him when he held her tighter "No, come here. Don't you dare move? Go on and talk to her... Trixie~" He chuckled and goes to lick up her inner thigh and up to her clit and tasted her. He growled as he felt her about it cum. "Oh, Trixie. I feel your ass tensing up. Cum for me, go ahead, cum whole you're taking to your momma." Striker continued to taste her faster and sometimes tease her as she had a hard time talking to her mother.