JayJay x male reader

Requested by @BlackTiger_69
I have no idea of what Jiji's personality is so I'm sorry if it's bad or if she's a bit OOC.

~•~•~

"No," Y/n said, not looking up from his book. Mint looked at her brother, "What?! Why not! Jiji has already asked you, hasn't she?" The male sighed and sat his book down on the table beside him, "Yes but parties are... not my thing. You know that." He looked up at his older sister by one year.

"Well yeah, I know, but do you wanna stay here and listen to when Koko is taking home another guy... Or do you actually wanna have fun?" Y/n looked at his sister, thinking before sighing, "Fine, I'll go." Mint smirked and ruffled his h/c hair before walking out.
"We walk to the party together, it's at 9. Be ready."

~•~

"Why am I here again?" Y/n asked in a sweat-dropped state. Mint chuckled "To have fun. Live your life a little, you can't sit in your room and read all day." She said while pushing him into the crowd. "Mint... what are you—" Y/n looked up a little to see no other than Jiji aka JayJay herself.

Y/n was about two or three centimeters shorter than her but who really cared, right?

"Y/n! You came!" JayJay said happily and hugged the male werewolf who hugged back. "Yeah..." Mint smirked and sneaked off to just mess around, leaving her brother and close friend together.

"So... you want a beer? I know you don't drink so much but try it!" JayJay said and handed Y/n one. He took it and hesitantly took a sip.
He smiled at the surprisingly tasty drink and took another, longer sip as he closed his eyes.

Making it easy for Jiji to take a good look at him. She smiled as she admired his h/c fur, dark, long eyelashes.

Y/n opened his eyes, feeling someone stared at him to lock his e/c eyes with JayJay's red/pink once. The two blushed a little before looking away awkwardly. Jiji then smiled and grabbed his arm.

"Let's dance~," she said and began to drag the werewolf to the center of the room. Everyone cheered and the DJ turned on a song for you two to dance to. "Um... JayJay, you know I can't dance." She smirked and leaned closer to his ear. "Just follow my lead."

~•~

The party was over. Many of Jiji's guests have, either way, passed out from all alcohol or went home after feeling their limit after they had partied all night.

Mint was asleep on the couch, snoring lightly as Y/n covered her with a blanket. JayJay stood some feet away, smiling at the caring brother he was. "Y/n... there's something... I wanna talk to you about." She said and Y/n walked over to her. "What's up?" He asked and she opened the door that leads to the balcony. She stepped out with a little confused Y/n right behind her.

They looked up at the sky and JayJay smiled "You know we have known easy other a... very long time now?"

"Yes, since our freshman year of high school. What about it?"

"Well... I asked you to come to the party yesterday because I... I wanted to tell you that... I like you... and I have for a long time." Y/n looked at her and smiled a little "For how long exactly?" Jiji looked away embarrassed "Since I first saw you." Y/n's smile turned into a bigger one as he held her chin, making her look at him.

"What a coincidence..." he leaned closer "Because I felt the same" he then softly pressed his lips against hers. She was surprised at first but then melted into the kiss and kissed back just when Y/n parted. He smirked and looked at the woman's blushing face and he licked his lips, Jiji blushed but giggled at his worlds—

"You taste like alcohol"