Henroin x fem!OC

Requested by Leilah_Amaranth
OC owner: Leilah_Amaranth

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Roxy smirked as she were standing on a busking roof together with her dad, they looked down at a male spider who were fighting in a turf war. "You know what to do, Roxy," the woman's father said and Roxy jumped down in front of the male spider and began to shoot at every last creature that was against him.

When everyone were killed, Roxy huffed with a smirk and turned to the spider. "Who... are you?" The spider asked as he stared at the beauty who is from south Mississippi.

Roxy turned to him and smirked, "The name's Roxy, want any help to clean this up?"

"Sure, my name is Henroin by the way," Roxy send a closed eye smile at him and Henroin felt his heart skip a beat.

Roxy and Henroin continued to have conversations and got to know each other as they went around in Pentagram City to cause trouble and spread chaos between demons.

Roxy and Henroin were currently running from the cops that they had on their heels.

The two turned a corner and hid in a small alleyway. It was so small that their bodies were close against each other. Henroin and Roxy's faces were close to each other and both of them couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"L-Let me take you home," Roxy nodded and Henroin peeked out from the alleyway right see no cops left. Roxy squeezed out and Henroin the the same.

When both of them were free from the small surrounding, Roxy grabbed her phone and checked the time and gasped slightly, "I'm late,"

"What?" Henroin asked and Roxy showed her the message from her dad and then the time. "I'm late to get back home, dad is gonna kill me,"

Roxy and Henroin ran fast as they could towards Henroin's car and Henroin drove off real quick.
By the time they arrived, Roxy's dad were sitting outside of the house in a lawn chair with a 12 gauge in hand and by the time Henroin parked his car, Roxy's father had peppered his tailgate.

Roxy and Henroin looked at each other and Y/n slowly hopped out of the car and looked over at her father's car to see the tailgate packed. She shook her head and let that go as she walked over to her father. Henroin rolled down his window. "Where have you been young lady?"

"Just causing trouble with Henroin,"

"Is that so..." Roxy's father looked over at Henroin with a suspicious look and then back at his daughter. "Say bye and go take a shower," Roxy turns to Henroin who were still sitting in the car and waved. Henroin waved back and drove off, feeling Roxy's father watch him.

☾ ☼ ☽

Henroin were by Roxy's house again, weeks since the incident with Roxy's father and ever since, Henroin and Y/n have been talking about moving somewhere else. Y/n have been hiding this a secret from her father till today when he noticed most of his daughter's things were gone.

"Roxy!" Henroin and Roxy hurried to pack in the things in the truck. Roxy we're just in time to take a seat and lock her door as her father ran over and slammed the car window and yelling for her to get out.

"Get out here you ungrateful-" Henroin had enough fo the man and threw a fist at the other man who fell to the ground. Roxy's father slowly sat up and held his mouth, his front tooth were broken. Henroin didn't care at all and took a seat in the drivers seat and quickly drove off.

He glanced at Roxy, she was looking down at her lap. Henroin sighed and reached out to hold her hand.

He felt Roxy squeeze his hand and he mentally sighed... he knew the feelings he had towards Roxy were one-sided... and he thought that if the two of them move away from her father, they can live their lives together if Roxy now were willing too...
Henroin sighed, 'What was I thinking...'