Blitzø + human fem child!reader

Requested by @A-Pastel-Unicorn

TW: Alcoholic parents

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n is a 13-year-old girl, it was a Friday night and her parents were both out at the bar with their friends which left the girl to be alone in the apartment.

She was laying in bed, shaking slightly after of having a nightmare of demons and other stuff that scared her up. She was having her lights on in her room when she suddenly heard a sound coming from somewhere else in the apartment.

She hid more behind her blanket and covers and was hiding herself mostly completely fully when her bedroom door opened and closed quickly. The person... creature was breathing heavily like it had ran a marathon.

"Fuckers, how did they spot me..." the creature mumbled and Y/n slowly glanced over from her bed and towards the door to see a red Imp looking demon.

She made eye contact with the man and was about to scream in fear when the man stopped her by covering her mouth and gently gushing her.
"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. Promise not to scream?" Y/n nodded and he let go of her mouth. She stared at the man who sat down on the edge of the bed, "I hope you don't mind me hiding here for an hour or two,"

"W-Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Blitzø, the "O" is silent," Y/n tilted her head and shrugged, warming up to the demon. "So... you're a demon?"

"Yes, I'm the sort of demon that's called Imp. Most of the imps in hell are hell born, like myself,"

"Wow, so people gets born in hell?"

"Yep. So what's your name kid?"

"Y/n L/n," "Where's your parents? Aren't you a bit young to be home alone?" "I'm 13, and... um... *sigh* they're out clubbing with their friends," "I'm guessing that by your reaction, it's something the usually do?"

"Yeah... as fast as father comes home from work, he grabs a beer or two and sometimes even vodka or whiskey, mom does the same thing and it always ends up with them both passed out on the couch by the time I get back home from school so I'm making dinner for myself everyday. And when the weekend comes, they go out and spend more and more money on alcohol,"

"Sounds like two bitches that can't take care of one kid,"

"Do you have kids?" Blitzø smiled at her question and took out a photo of him and Loona the day he adopted her.
"This was the day I adopted her,"

"Wow, she's beautiful... And she looks so happy," Blitzø huffed and smiled, "Yeah. I still wonder where the time flies by. She's no longer a little girl, she's a grown woman but in my eyes, she's still my lovely title girl," Y/n smiled at his words and looked down.

"I wished I had parents like you," she said and felt her eyes fill with tears. Blitzø held a hand on her shoulder, "Hey, don't cry..." he said and to his surprise, Y/n moved forward and hugged him tightly around the neck, wanting his comfort. He smiled and hugged back, rubbing her back in a slow motion.

Y/n and Blitzø parted the hug when his phone called and he answered it, it was his employees. "Alright, I'm on my way," he said and hanged up. Y/n frowned, "You have to leave?" "Unfortunately, yes, kiddo,"

"When I see you again... can I call you my father? You're more of a father than my biological is," Blitzø ruffled her hair and nodded. "But let's hope we won't see each other in a long time, kid," was his last words before he walked out of her room and out of the apartment.

☾ ☼ ☽

Years passed... Y/n grew up, she got a well payed job, a loyal husband, and two adorable kids who both were now grown up.
Y/n was laying in her deathbed, her husband beside the bed holding her hand.
Her two kids were standing on each side of him, crying, "I love you," was the last words Y/n heard before falling into her endless sleep.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n slowly woke up and looked around. Red sky... demon looking creatures... trashy streets.
Y/n for first time in history liked the thought of being in Hell. She looked around for a sign with the words Imp and soon found a building that said "I.M.P," she smiled and followed her guts as she walked into the busking and headed to the headquarters for I.M.P.

She opened the door to see a hellhound sitting by the desk, Y/n felt like she had seen her before and remembered the photo the Imp had showed her all those years ago.
Y/n's guts were right, he needs to be here somewhere. "Excuse me... I'm looking for a Blitzø,"

"I'm his office," she said without looking up from her phone and Y/n walked over to the door she pointed at.

She took a deep breath and knocked, she heard a slight, "Come in," and she stepped inside to see Blitzø drinking his coffee by his desk. He stared wide eyed at the woman as he got flashback pictures of the 13-year-old her.

"We meet again, father,"