Stolas x chubby!reader

Y/n was standing in front of the mirror in her and her husband's shared room.
A sad look on her face, 'Turtlenecks might not be for me, huh?' She thought and let out a sigh, 'I shouldn't go out like this...' before she was able to remove the shirt. She felt protective arms around her and looked into the mirror reflection to see her husband stand there, hugging her from behind her. He held her curvy waist and burry his face in the crook of her neck. "Hey N/n (nickname)? Is something the matter?"

"Huh? Stolas-" The man turned her around and held her face to make her look up at him, "Are you having those thoughts again?"

Y/n looked down, "I can't help it... the turtleneck... it just doesn't look good-" she said, tugging slightly on the shirt but the man held her hands, rubbing them with his thumb as he leads her to the bed and pushed her down to sit on the bed.

"Y/n, you look incredible no matter what you wear..." sat beside her and laid his head down onto her lap. Y/n blushed by his actions but soon smiled when he turned and hugged around her stomach while pressing his head into her cuddly body.

"I love your body! And I'll keep telling you that til you start to love it too!" Y/n looked down at him, letting him continue, "Remember what I told you, love?" Y/n giggled with a slight blush to her cheeks, "Yeah; Overthinking leads to negative thoughts... so set your heart ablaze and burn those negative thoughts away,"

Stolas smiled and looked up at her, holding a hand to the back of her head so she was closer down to his face, "Exactly... so never think otherwise than that you're stunning and gorgeous. I love you for you, Y/n," He whispered and kissed her beak. She smiled against the kiss as her hand went through his feathered head.

Their lips parted and Stolas caressed her cheek, "I'll love you forever and I will never stop until you love yourself as much as I love you." Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Stolas,"