Alastor x reader (Pt. 2)

Requested by AllisonTart
Edited: 14th September 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

9 months later.

Y/n and Alastor had a boy by the name B/n (Boy's name). And two years later after B/n was born, the two adults had twin daughters that they named D/n (Daughter's name) and 2D/n (2nd daughter's name).

Y/n was currently going to the local library with her children who were all bookworms... except for 2D/n who were more of a action addict. She hated the library because it was so silent and boring... but she loved to spend time with her siblings and mother.

When they finally arrived at the library, Y/n told them to be careful, they nodded before walking off.

Y/n watched her kids walk away, smiling when she saw her son lead his sisters.

Her son is the oldest and was quite responsible for someone his age.

Y/n sat down at a table and saw her kids walk back over to her. They all had a book each but as they went to read them. An explosion came from the other side of the building.

Y/n quickly took her children to the exit.
She crouched down and held her son's shoulders, "S/n, take your sisters and run to the hotel. Don't look back."

"But... what about you?" She caressed his cheek, "I'll be home in no time. Just have to take care of something here." She softly shoved them carefully out the door and they ran back.

Y/n reached to the rose necklace Alastor gave her those years back and smiled. She slowly took it off as she walked back to the table and put it down...

Her smile faded when she felt someone breathe on the back of her neck. She went to turn and lay a punch but were too slow and the person knocked her down.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n woke up to find herself chained to the wall. She felt a scent that she knew all too well.

'Valentino...' she mentally growled.

She looked around to see she was in his studio, but also... that she wasn't alone.
Valentino was sitting at his desk with a big smirk, staring at her, "You messed up big time, Val." Y/n growled.

"Oh did I? Because what I can see. I'm not the one chained up." He chuckled and she growled, "My husband will find me."

"Oh sweetie, I know. That's why you're here." Y/n looked at him

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Why, because Vox and I need to talk to him of course."

"Then why kidnap me when you can just go talk to him."

Valentino chuckled and walked over to her, "Oh baby, you're so delusional" he crouched down and grabbed her face to make her look into his eyes. "You're Alastor's little sunshine. I thought of taking the kids, but I think I like you...so much better" he breathed out and stood back up.
Y/n stared at the laughing man as he left the room.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n looked up from the floor when she heard the door open. She smiled when she saw it was her friend, Angel Dust.