Alastor x male!OC

Requested by @SharkyFinn
OC by @SharkyFinn

Edited: 4th January 2024

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Finn was standing outside the restaurant he was gonna meet his boyfriend.

He sighed and lit another cigarette.
He inhaled and released the smoke when he heard someone chuckle beside him, "When are you gonna quit that crap?" He looked beside him to see Mimzy.

He huffed with a smile and inhaled the smoke once more "You know I won't" Mimzy sighed "Waiting for him again?" Finn sighed "Yeah... By the way, can you take care of—"

"I'm not taking care of that damn shark again." Finn sends her a pleasing look "Please! It's the last time! You're my last hope!" Mimzy sighed and tried to look away as he sends her his famous puppy dog eyes. Mimzy sooner or later gave up and agreed to take care of his troublemaker of pet shark.

The jazz singer walked into the restaurant, leaving Finn outside the building. He looked at his arm watch and sighed, he was late... again.
This has been going on for weeks now.

They always agree to have a date but it always ends up with that the overlord doesn't show up.

Finn sighed as he looked at his watch again, it's been around 40 minutes now and Finn was losing hope in him coming.

Finn let the cigarette fall from his hand and stepped on it before he walked away with his hands in his pockets. His green-black hair covered his eyes as he walked towards his favorite bar.

Meanwhile, Alastor stepped his foot rapidly against the floor, losing his patients as Charlie tried to find the paper she was gonna hand him. "Darling, I have to—"

"Here! Thanks for participating in the meeting today, Al."

"Of course. But I have to go now, I have something else I need to attend to."

"Oh, alright. I'll see you later, then. And thanks again." Charlie said and walked off. Alastor let out a sigh and looked at the clock, he clicked his tongue "Please tell me he's still there" he mumbled and used his shadow to get as fast as he could towards the restaurant.

When he got there, he didn't see anyone and stepped into the restaurant to see Mimzy by the bar. He looked around to try and find Finn at the tables but no success. "Hi, dear Mimzy. Have you seen Finn here by any chance?" Mimzy looked up at him and gave him a bored look.

"Hi, Al... and yeah, I have seen him. He was waiting outside but just walked off just now." Alastor's deer ears went down a bit as he looked down. His smile faded. "Do you... know where he went?"

"Alastor, this is not your first time being late... Where do you think he is?" She said and walked off. Alastair sighed and used his shadow once again to get to Finn's favorite bar.

When the radio demon arrived. He looked into the bar to see Finn at the back, drinking his sorrow away like he has done his whole life and afterlife.
Alastor walked over and Finn noticed him but looked away "What do you want?" Alastor took a seat beside Finn and sighed "I'm sorry... for being late again... I had a meeting and when I tried to leave, Charlie stopped me." Finn huffed "Yeah, yeah. Blame it on someone else, do that if it makes you feel better."

"Finn... trust me. Please." The man sighed "It's a bit hard to trust you when it's Charlie you blame everything on."

"Love..." Alastor said more as a whisper and silence took over the two. Finn then stood up "I'm having a smoke." He said and put the obey on his table before walking outside. Alastor leaves back his head against the wall and sighed.

He then stood up as well and walked out of the building to see Finn by a streetlight. The man had a hard time lighting his cigarette due to the rain and Alastor smiled sadly as he walked up and held his own lighter in front of Finn's cigarette. "Thanks..." Finn mumbled and inhaled the smoke and released it.

"Finn... About—"

"There's no need to explain... you're the famous Radio Demon... you're a busy overlord. I get it." He said, his cat ears leaned against his head.

Alastor groaned and hugged the man before him. Finn was shocked at the affection and felt Alastor's breath against his neck. "I love you, Finn. Never forget that even if I do get late for our dates. Never forget I love you." Finn let out a sigh and hugged back, laying his head against Alastor's chest.

"I love you too... you idiotic overlord." Alastor gave out a chuckle as he pressed a soft kiss to Finn's forehead.
The two men smiled at each other's affections and stayed like that for some minutes before they went back to the hotel to have a movie night instead of their date.