Octavia x imp male!reader

Requested by @GDTrey

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Octavia walked out of the palace to see the limousine outside the gates and there stood her personal guard, Y/n. He was a handsome Imp, not gonna lie. But there was no way Octavia could end up with him.

She walked over to the limbo and Y/n gave her a smile and nod as she took her seat in the back. Y/n came in right after and sat on the opposite seat of Octavia as the driver drove off.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n opened the door and helped Octavia out to hear some chuckles and giggles. Y/n glared over at the sinners and demons that quickly looked away.

Via sighed and took Y/n's arm so he could escort her around the park. Y/n smiled at the princess who was slightly taller than her and she smiled back before looking forward.

"Hey man! You sure you're the one wearing the pants?"

"She looks like a giant beside you."

"Maybe because she is." They all laughed and Y/n rubbed Octavia's back as they continued to walk away but they didn't leave them alone.

"Oh, that's right. Have you guys heard of the affair her father has?"

"With the Imp?"

"Yeah, I guess that goes in the family" Y/n and Octavia stopped walking and Y/n cracked his fingers "Oh, that's it." He growled and turned to them. They were three and the leader was a lot taller than Y/n but he didn't care as long as he protects his princess.

Y/n held his hand in a fist and knocked the first guys down, they were the same height as Y/n so it was no problem.

The second one came behind Y/n but he quickly jumped up and landed behind them and hit their neck with his arm, hitting a nerve and they fell to the floor.

"Not gonna lie, you do have some good skills for being a shrimp." He said and Y/n growled as he showed his long claws. The taller sinner goes to attack when the Imp slides under his legs and jumped onto his back and held onto his neck, the sinner tried to get Y/n off of him and he threw Y/n onto his back.

Y/n gritted his teeth at the force of pain in his back and he looked up to see a fist coming his way, he was about to roll over to dodge the hand but he couldn't and he screamed in pain when the first meet his nose and broke it.

The man laughed as he took his buddies and went off, well, not before giving one last glare towards Octavia who approached Y/n that laid on the ground.

When they were gone from Octavia's sight, she helped Y/n up and took out a napkin to wipe away the blood and stoop the bleeding from his nose. "Thank you." She said and Y/n looked at her "For what? I lost." Octavia smiled "So? I'm glad you stood up for me... I'm grateful you did your best." Y/n smirked and stood up from the ground together with Via.

Y/n sighed and held out his arm again with still a charming smirk, "Ready to go, Via?" She nodded and took his arm as they went for their daily walk. "Thank you, Y/n." Y/n smiled "Everything for you, princess."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Via were back home and Stolas welcomed them back with a slightly revealed voice. "Something the matter, sire?" Y/n asked and Stolas looked at him with a thankful smile

"I saw that you protected my daughter. I'm very thankful, Y/n." He said and Y/n smirked

"Well, I lost but... what guard would I be if I can't protect someone I adore so dearly," Y/n said and winked at Octavia who looked away while feeling a strange fuzzy feeling.

Stolas's eyes widened before he smiled, "Well, I hope you'll take care of her in the future."

"No need to tell me twice, sire." Stolas ruffled Octavia's hair before walking off, leaving his daughter and her guard in the hallway.

Y/n chuckled and they continued to walk, "You really mean that?"

"Hm?"

"That you... adore me?" Y/n smiled and took the owl's hand in his, "More than anything else. You're the best person I've ever known and I can't live another day without seeing your face." Octavia smiled and they reached her room and they looked into each other's eyes "Well Y/n, what if I said that I like you too?"

"Well then princess, I'll have to show you who you belong to." He said and pressed his lips on hers. He held the back of Via's head to deepen the kiss and Via held her arms around his neck.

They parted and smiled at each other while Via opened the door to her room, "I'll see later, Y/n." He smirked and tipped an invisible hat "I'll be here whenever you want, princess. See you later."

Octavia smiled and closed the door behind her and Y/n let out a sigh and a smirk,
'I finally have the woman of my dreams,'