Robo Fizz x fem reader

Requested by: @Huskerbaby125
Title: Unexpected love

Y/n - Your name

•———————🤖———————•

Y/n's POV
"Stay still!" I commanded and he sat back down on his stupid robo ass. "Someone's angry" he smirked down at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a hammer, shoveling it in his face.

"Ya know I can destroy you and throw you in the trash as that park did with ya," I said and he huffed, still smirking "I would want to see you try, my private little mechanic," he said but I could see in his robotic eyes that he missed being on stage.

"I'm just fixing you again and take you back to the stupid Lolo-land park. And remember you always have a place here to sleep or what robots now do" I said, and he snickered while nodding his head in a 'yes'

~ Time skip ~

"What do you mean no?!" I yelled at the owner of the park
"You heard me, we don't have enough money to effort him working here anymore. He's a cheapass old robo with a high matter of glitches. We can't have someone like that here. Run along now, bitch. And take that trash with ya" he said. I growled at him and glanced back at Fizzarolli. I hadn't fixed his animatronic powers yet so all he did was sitting in the chair beside me.

"Listen here you bi*ch. This animatronic is the best I have ever seen in my life. Take that from someone who grew up as a mechanic" I growled and grabbed Fizz's metal hand.

"Let's go," I said and we walked out. I slammed the door shut, causing it to crack a little. On our way to my place, Fizz was looking at me with his lime/yellow eyes. His smirk only growing

"What?" I asked, still pissed off.

"I would lie if I said you're not sexy when you're angry—" I jumped up and hit his head

"Sh-Shut up, you robo rip-off!" I yelled and he chuckled. His smirk still there. I sighed
"Let's just go home. You can stay with me for the time being" I said and felt his tentacle-like limbs go around my waist and he picked me up.
"This is going to be so-oo fun!" He said I could hear the small glitch when he said 'so' but it was a minimal problem that always goes to fix.

~ Some months and dates later ~

It's been 6 months and Fizzarolli is better than ever. His powers were back, he got a new job, he helps with house chores... oh, and we're dating. It was unexpected for me but after some months of living with the singing animatronic, I could g help but like him more and more.

BUT... there is only one problem... my house is not standing anymore. I dropped my bag and stared at the fallen house. I growled when Fizz walked over to me. An apron around him.

"Robotic Fizzarolli... what happened here?" I growled his full name and he looked at me nervously.

"I-I tried to make dinner for ya-a. But I struggled with the ove-en and this ha-happened" he said, his voice glitching again. And I sighed while rubbing my temple.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked and it was quiet for a moment before I grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing baby?" Fizz asked and hugged me from behind. I growled and he let me go. He frowned but then got an idea and his usual smirk appeared

"Come on, pick up" I whispered and heard a voice "Y/n?"

"Hi, my lovely sister—"

"What do you want?" She asked and I laughed nervously

"My... My boyfriend kind of... burned down my house... can we stay with you and Moxxie for a little while until we find another place to live?" I asked and she was silent for a second before asking "You have a boyfriend?" She asked and I glanced up at Fizz that smirked bigger than ever. I sighed and nodded "Yeah... so, is it ok-ah-y" I covered my mouth and glanced up at Fizz as his hand rubs me over my pants. He held my back close against his chest

"Sure. I'll talk to Moxxie about this and I'll call you later" "Th-Thanks, Millie. Bye!" I said quickly and hanged up.

I glared up at him "What are you thinking!?" I asked and he continued to touch me. I held in my moans as he leaned closer to my ear

"I know I destroyed our home. But I can make it up to you~" he whispered and I leaned my head back as he bites and licked my neck.

~ A hot session later ~

"Y/n! Good to see you again!" Millie said happily and hugged me. I hugged back and leaned back against Fizz for support to my legs.

"Good to see you, sister. You too, Moxxie" I said and he smiled at me. His and Millie's eyes moved from me to Fizz and they froze

"H-He's..." They both trailed off as they looked at him

"Nice to see you two again. Little imps" Fizz growled and I jumped up to hit his head.

"Behave," I said and he rubbed the spot I hit and smiled at me

"Right... I'll try," he said and smirked towards Millie and Moxxie. I sighed
"I'm really sorry for his behavior"
Millie and Moxxie dragged me to the side and began to ask questions. I stumbled as I was behind dragged away.

My legs felt still like jelly. "How did you meet him?" Millie asked and Moxxie grabbed my shoulder anger shook me a bit.

"Why are you living with that thing?" He asked and my legs began to shake more and more, I can't stand up any longer.

"Have you two gone any further with this... relationship of yours?" They asked in unison and I blushed a little and looked away

"I-We-umm..." I stuttered and Millie eyes my whole body. She saw my blushing face, my shaking legs, and Fizz's smirk in the corner of her eyes and gasped and hugged me, causing us to fall to the ground.

"My sister is no longer a virgin!" She screamed. Moxxie, Fizz, and I burst out laughing. Moxxie looked at me, smiled, and said:

"This is really unexpected but congratulations"