Chapter 21: Its a DATE.

(Here is another chapter that is longer than my sleep)

You blew onto your hands to warm them up, they were cold out of nervousness. He wanted to go on a date out of the blue! You just wore a decent outfit, and prayed to the game gods that they don't bamboozle you.

As soon as you entered the cafe, Rengoku quickly noticed you and waved his hands to tell you where he was. You soon noticed him and approached him. "Oh! You look beautiful! I expected you to dress warmly since its cold outside." He says.

You soon sat down, "But you told me to dress up nicely..." You commented, "Yeah, Nicely, clothes your comfortable in or clothes that will warm you up since its quite cold." He replied with a smile, "But you told me it was a.... date..." You spoke out, your voice slowly becoming quiet.

"Yes! A date is something friends do right?? It means to hang out right?" He asks with a confused expression. 'I can hear the clown music...' You thought. "Why did you hung up so fast then? You didn't properly explain anything to me..." You asked. "OH! My sim card was about to run out of load and I only had limited budget since I was gonna cover all of the expenses for the school festival." He simply replied.

'Its fucking official, I am a Clown.' You thought as you mentally face palm.

"A-Anyways lets move on with planning the events... Umm... I had an idea." You replied, "Sure, go ahead and tell me- Oh wait, What I ordered is here." He says and headed at the cashier to get the drinks.

You watched him go, as he was going back you noticed a slice of (insert fave cake here) on the tray. You quickly got a little excited. Rengoku placed the tray on your table, he handed you the slice of cake and some hot chocolate.

He only had black coffee that was as dark as fuck. "What the heck is wrong with your coffee?? Why is it extra dark?" You asked, "Oh it has 6 shots of expresso." He replied as if it was normal.

You looked at him with nothing but concern, and slight fear. "Do you want to taste it? It tastes good." He suggested, you slowly nodded. He hands you his black coffee that was darker than the pits of hell. You took a small sip and instantly regretted it.

He let out a small chuckle at your disgusted face. "It felt like I was drinking the dead sea..." You commented. "Really?? But it tastes good though." You rolled your eyes at his statement.

"Is the cake to your liking? I didn't know what you liked and only asked the cashier what their best seller was." He asks, "Don't even worry about it, it's perfect. Thank you." You told him with a smile.

"Well then, back to what you were saying. You had a suggestion." He says, You took a bite of the cake. "Oh right! As I was saying, we should have a crossdressing contest. Each class would have a representative, could be two people or one. I haven't thought about a price though..." You spoke out.

He let out a loud laugh, "That seems like a fun idea! How about in each class everyone puts their name inside a box, and whoever gets chosen will be the representative?" He suggested, "Oohh~ That's also a good idea." You nodded in agreement to his suggestion and took a bite of your cake, not noticing that icing was left on your lips.

Rengoku noticed and slowly got closer to you and held his hand out. You raised an eyebrow and was about to ask if there was anything wrong but his thumb had already come in contact with the corner of your lips.

He wiped off the icing, "I apologize, there were some icing left on the corner of your lips." He says and licked the icing, "This tastes good..." He mumbled. "Thanks but you could've just told me and I would've wiped it off." You commented, he only let out a small chuckle.

-Time Skip-

Both of you talked about the school festival and planned on how everything would turn out. Now, he was walking you home. He let out a loud laugh, "That really happened??" He asks, "Yeah! I'm not even joking!" You told him. Both of you were having a great time, conversing.

"And... Were here." You spoke out. "Thank you for walking me home." You added, "There's no need to thank me Y/n." He replied. "Y/n?? Rengoku??" Someone spoke out, both of you turned to where the voice came from. "Speak of the Devil, we were just talking about you." You commented, "Are both of you dating?" Sanemi asks.

"No." You simply replied, Rengoku lets out a small laugh, "I didn't think you would have dirty thought over me massaging her." He commented. Sanemi grew flustered quickly, "You fucking told him?!"

"Why should I not though?" You replied, while raising an eyebrow. He didn't reply and only glare at you. "Hmm.. Why are you here? Do you live here?" Rengoku asks. "Sadly, I live next to this... Monstrosity." You rolled your eyes, "Fuck you."

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." Sanemi told Rengoku, "My lips are sealed, well then, its time for me to go Y/n." He turned to you, you nodded. "Alright, Thank you, Becareful on your way home." He nodded and soon walked away.

Sanemi quickly walked up to you, "Why the fuck did you tell him?!" he whispered- Yelled. "Well we were conversing and we were talking about funny stuff, you would know if you had friends."

"You didn't have to tell him that!! I hope your socks get wet!" He threatened. You let out a small gasp, "How dare you! That is the worst possible thing you could wish upon someone!" You yelled. "

He growled, You looked at him with disgust, "Why the fuck are you growling? Are you a dog? bad dog, sit down." You replied, "I'm not a dog but I'll fucking bite you if you don't stop telling people that I misunderstood that fucking massage!" He yelled.

"BITE ME?? I DON'T KINK SHAME BUT WHAT THE FUCK!!" You shouted, "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY YOU DUMBASS!!!" He shouted back. "DAMMIT YOU SHITTY COUPLE PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING HERE!!! JUST GET YOUR LOVERS QUARREL OVER WITH!!" A neighbour yelled.

"WE ARE NOT COUPLE!!!" Both of you yelled back.

-Time Skip-

Another day of suffering, you were at school and you sure as hell weren't ready for the responsibilities as a vice president. You let out a small sigh, you also weren't ready for some incompetent bitches that are shaming you because of Minikui.

"Did you hear? That the friends of Minikui, you know those males who she's always with? They were hospitalized. The student's wouldn't utter a word on who hurt them, creepy right?" A student gossiped to her friend. It sent shivers down your spine... Who could've done such a thing?

Suddenly, Someone called out to you. "Y/n!" Inosuke called out, You flinched, "Gosh darn it Inosuke you scared me!" He let out a small chuckle. "What took you so long to get here? We were waiting for you for a long time."

"Ugh... Sorry I overslept." You replied, "But... Is it true that the students from class b were hospitalized? You know those group of guys that always hang out with that Minikui." You added, "Hmm... I've only heard that now... So I'm not sure." Zenitsu lied. Inosuke went quiet, "They probably just ran up to the wrong person Y/n." Tanjirou replied.

"Probably... There are some gangs active at night which is scary..." You mumbled. 'Everyone from that group were hospitalized? I don't remember beating the shit out of all of them...' The three of them thought.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-

I let out a small grunt. "This fucking zipper..." I mumbled. I was trying on a dress that Sabito reccomended, of course I agreed but this bitch of a zipper won't come up! "Are you ok?" Sabito asked, "Yeah! This zipper is just stubborn as fuck." I replied.

I tried everything! It felt even more tiring than yoga! I let out a grunt of frustration. "Sabito come in here and just pull this zipper!" I let out a small sigh, "I don't think I should-" I cut him off.

"PLEASE." I spoke out and opened the curtains, He slowly came inside the room. I turned my back on him. He pulled the zipper up, I soon turned to him. "So? What do you think...?" I asked.

But he didn't reply and looked at me from top to bottom... He then got closer and closer.... "Um... S-Sabito...?" I spoke out not knowing what the fuck he's gonna do next.

We were just planning on buying supplies for the festival... But how the fuck did this happen? You'll find out on the next chapter.

(I accidentally placed something so uh... I edited it... Enjoy)