Chapter 64: Aware.

(damn... that's all i can tell you for this chap also the italics are a flashback)

Blake stretches his arms as he let's out a groan. "My back hurts like hell..." he mumbled. "Well that's because your posture is literally like a shrimp." his coworker commented. "Please don't act as if your posture isn't bad, you literally look like a banana." Blake replied, he soon got up from his chair and went to look at what his coworker was working on. 

Blake raises an eyebrow, "Who the hell is that? He looks like a hentai protagonist." he commented as he pointed at the character model of a male character. His coworker let out a chuckle, "Don't make fun of him, besides boss said to give the game a little spice so..." his coworker replied. "The hell?? I thought this was a family friendly video game??" Blake asks, his coworker hisses in frustration. "Not that kind of spice you asshole." he replied. 

"He's going both an important and an unimportant character, both a friendly and a scary character. It depends on the player's playthrough." his coworker added, "It's going to be so fun when they find out about him...." His coworker let out an evil laugh. "Well... What's his name?" Blake asks. "His name is...." 

"Bob Aibo." Someone called out his name, "...Is your full name right?" the person added. Bob nods his head, "Umm.. Yes... Sir President-- I-I mean Sir Rengoku- Ah no! Uhh... President Rengoku..." he replied. Kyojuro let out a chuckle, "You can call me Rengoku, no need for formalities." he reassured him. "Well, thanks Bob. We'll call you when were going to start to clean up the gym for the play." you gave him a small smile. 

Bob looks down to hide the hint of red on his cheeks, "T-Thank you..." he replied and quickly left. "He's quite a shy fellow huh..." Kyojuro commented, "Yeah, but don't worry, he's dependable and strong." you reassured him. Kyojuro let out a small chuckle, "Well... If you say so, I'll trust your judgement." he replied. The school bell soon rang, "Oh, it's already lunch break. Should we go to the cafeteria together?" Kyojuro asks, "Hmm... Well I can't today, I promised to eat lunch with Blake." you told him. 

"Oh... Well I guess I'll see you later." he replies as he gives you a small smile, deep inside, Kyojuro was jealous. Infact, jealousy is an understatement on what he was feeling right now. But since he knows you only think of Blake as a father figure and nothing more, he won't harm him... Yet. Once he knows something is wrong, he'll tigthen his grip on you. "Yep, let's talk later!" you told him as you waved him goodbye and soon left. 

As you headed to the back of the school, where Blake was, you bumped into Daki. "Oh! Hey Daki!" Daki soon noticed you and let out a small gasp, you raise an eyebrow at her reply. "Is there something wrong...?" you ask, "No... No, uh... Don't worry Y/n." she gave you a small smile. "Well, If you'll excuse me, I have someplace to be." she added as she soon left. 

You watch her leave, in confusion. "What... What is up with Daki...? Wait... Did Blake do something?? He did tell me he'd take care of Daki when he..." you let out a small gasp as you quickly headed to where Blake was, ready to fight him for whatever he had done to Daki. 

You were soon at the back of the school, you noticed that Blake was still sweeping the ground. You stormed up to him, "Blake! You asshole! What did you do?!" you spoke out, Blake turned around to see an angry midget marching up to him. "What the fuck do you-" you cut him off. "Daki is acting weird! She seems to have a lot in mind! What the hell did you do?!" you added. "I didn't do anything! I'm innocent!" he replied. "Then... What did you say to her?!" you ask, he then went quiet. "Well... I told her..." 

-Flashback-

"I'm not from this world Daki." Blake spoke out in a serious tone. Daki raises an eyebrow, "Are you joking right now?" she asks as she crosses her arms, not impressed by the 'joke'. Blake shook his head, "I'm not lying... Daki, I know it's going to be hard to believe but... I'm from another world, I don't know how I got here... I just woke up and when I looked around my surroundings, it was all different. I might've been transmigrated,I might've died in the real world, I honestly don't know." Blake replied.