Chapter 71: MURDER.

(I'm laughing at what I'm boutta do, also warning! Slight Gore)

As soon as you let out a blood curdling scream, Tanjirou froze in his spot. He soon snap out of it and quickly got out of your room. You sat there on your bed, shivering in fear. You didn't dare take a step or look to see if that man you deemed an intruder was gone. You were lost in your thoughts, 'What was that man doing doing in my house?? What did he steal??? What if he has been going in here for a long time...??' The last thought left shivers down your spine as you remembered you heard noises inside your home in the past.

Your thoughts were cut off by the aggressive banging on the door. Your hands trembled as you slowly reached for your lamp to defend yourself, It wasn't much but you promised yourself you'll beat his head with it. "Y/n!!" A familliar voice shouted, It was... "Sanemi...?" you mumbled. "Y/N!! GODDAMMIT OPEN THE DOOR!!!" He shouted as the banging on the door became louder and louder. Before you could even reply, you heard your door crash on the floor as Sanemi had broken it down.

"Y/n?? Y/n!!!" Sanemi shouted in your living room. "I-I'm h-here..!" you managed to spoke out, Sanemi heard your voice and quickly barged into your room. You let out a sigh of relief as you saw a familiar face. As soon as Sanemi came into the room, you noticed his haggard facial expression but as soon as his eyes laid upon you his facial expression turned soft. Before you knew it, you felt hot tears run down your cheek. "S-Sanemi..." You stuttered. He slowly walked towards you.

As soon as he was on your bed, you hugged him tight and cried on his chest. He didn't say a word and only embraed you back. His warmth felt... Comforting... Even if his intentions weren't well... Warm and comforting.

-Time Skip-

"Are you comfortable?" Sanemi asks, You nodded your head as you laid on Sanemi and Genya's bunk bed, You were at the bottom which was Genya's bed. "Do you need anything??" he asks, you shook your head. "You can stay here for as long as you like Y/n.. Alright?" he spoke out. You sniffled, "T-Thank you..." you mumbled. 'You could even stay by my side... Forever.' Sanemi thought. He stared at you before the police had called out his name. It had been 2 hours since it happened and Sanemi had called the police.

Your eyes were puffy from crying and your nose was red from all the snot. Genya soon slowly opened the door, "Y/n." He spoke out as he walked towards you. "You should get some rest, i'll sleep on the couch while Aniki... Well sleeps on the floor with a futon." Genya told you. "The police will catch that bastard Y/n." He reassured you. You nodded your head. He was about to leave but then you stopped him, "W-Wait..." You spoke out.

He turned around as he raised an eyebrow, "Can... Can you stay here for a moment? Until I fall asleep probably... Hold on... That probably sounds childish..." you mumbled. "No, it's fine." Genya replied, he was willing to be together, with you alone. "Sorry... I just... Don't feel safe alone." you spoke out. "There's no need to say sorry Y/n. Someone broke into your house so... I'm willing to be here so you can be comfortable and relax." Genya told you as he grabbed a chair and placed it next to the bunk bed.

"Thank you... So much..." you thanked him. You then stared at the bottom of the top bunk bed. You were soon lost in your own thoughts, 'Is he the reason why my underwear has been missing?? Is he a pervert? How long has he been doing this?? Has he seen everything??? WHy would he target me?? It's like he's.... A fucking stalker...?' The last sentence left a shiver down your spine. You soon felt warmth at your hand, you flinched to see that it was Genya's hand.

He seemed to be... Comforting you in his own way. You then inhaled and exhaled to calm your nerves, "I really can't thank you enough... Genya..." you told him. Genya didn't have any problems with it, it was a win-win situation for him.