Chapter 77: Masturbation.

(warning!!: it's in the title babe do I have to say it again??🤨🤨 also no worries... it isn't as bad as ch74...)

Minikui's breath hitched as she kept running, she tried to scream but her voice wouldn't come out. She kept looking back at Tanjirou who was chasing her. She doesn't know what he'll do to her but... all her brain said was to run away... Minikui kept looking around the streets, there didn't seem to be any civilians! 'W-What the fuck is happening??!' she thought panic was the only thing her mind was feeling. As she was lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice a large object hit her ribs and hips. She took one last glance at the object and found out that it was a car.

*Thud*

Was the noise that could be heard as her body hit the ground. "Oh my god!" the driver screamed and got out of her car. Tanjirou was pissed that he didn't manage to kill her, but he was relieved to find out that the bitch was still breathing... He had a chance to kill her. He then slowly walked up to her body. "M-Minikui!! Please call the ambulance!!" he told the driver, the driver nodded her head and started to call the ambulance.

He then gave her a smirk, as he knew that the girl was still conscious. "Do you really think you can get away?" he whispered in Minikui's ear. "5 days... I'll make your life a living hell for 5 days... when it's the fifth day... I'll have a lot of fun hearing your screams of pain, Minikui." he added. Minikui couldn't speak, the fear and pain kept her slightly awake. Minikui looked at him with fear in her eyes.

-Time Skip- 

You walked around the market, you were out for groceries... Since the fridge at your new place is empty, you decided to go grocery shopping to fill up the fridge. Your phone soon vibrated, you raised an eyebrow and checked to see what it was. It was a message from Melanie.

-Your Sugar Mommy❤️

-You-*insert size*alsobitch im the same sizeas aimi are u fucking dumb??

-You-
*insert size*
also
bitch im the same size
as aimi 
are u fucking dumb??

-Your Sugar Mommy❤️-
fuck u bitch
im buying u new
undergarments
and u treat me like this??

-Your Sugar Mommy❤️-
well whatever... I expect less
from hoes without the 
levi skirt😳😳

 I expect lessfrom hoes without the levi skirt😳😳