Chapter 48: Onee-Chan.

(i was gonna write a horn knee scene but decided to spare the innocent readers who dont want the horn knee, lmao can u guess where i was going to put the mild horn knee?? but i'll tone it down... For now, this is also long af)

-Sanemi's POV-

My eyes slowly open, I slowly sat up. I let out a groan, "What the fuck was that weird dream...?" I mumbled. I had a dream where I was with Y/n, we were kissing but then a monster appeared.... It was Giyuu with a ohagi costume chasing us and kept chanting 'Be my friend, be my friend, be my friend.' Ugh... I just get goosebumps just thinking about it. 

"The only good thing about that dream was that I got to kiss Y/n..." I mumbled, but I soon felt something sticky and wet between my pants, I quickly notice my junior who was up and still awake. You... YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WAS A FUCKING WET DR- I was cut off by someone barging into my room. "Aniki, where's the..." Genya's voice trails off as he saw my junior, he then stared at me for a few second.

"Nevermind." he then closed the door, "Aniki! Where's the bleach?" he added. "Fuck! No! Wait! I can explain!!" I quickly got up and changed my pants. "Genya! Genya!!" I shouted and quickly looked for him.

-Time Skip-
-2nd Person POV-

You let out a yawn as you got out of your apartment to take out your trash. You were still half asleep as you accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh sorry." you spoke out, not recognizing the person you bumped into. "Y/n?" a familiar voice spoke out, you looked up to see Sanemi. "Oh! Good morning Sanemi." you yawned. 

He then looks at your attire, you wore a tight light blue tank top and some cotton doraemon shorts. "Aren't you cold?" he asks. "Sanemi... It's literally summer right now..." you replied. "Whatever..." he mumbled. "Besides I'm just going to take out the trash..." you added.

You then notice that he was holding some trash bags, "You're going to take out the trash too?" you ask, he nodded. "Give that to me, I'll carry it for you." he says, "Eh? It alright I'm a young independent woman!" you reassured him. You soon started to walk but then all of the sudden you started to doze off. "Y/n!" he quickly dropped everything he had and held you, "Sheesh... Why are you so careless...?" he asks. 'You're always prone to danger... Why can't you just stick with me...? Why can't I just lock you up? To protect you....' He thought. 

"Oh shit, Sorry... I stayed up all night catching up to my favorite drama show called 'My ex husband divorced me so now I'm single. But one day I had a one night stand with the bad boy CEO mafia who is secretly an alpha, I found out I'm an omega and my ex husband is also an alpha. Both of them want me! What do I do now?!', its such a top tier shit show." you giggled. "Why the fuck is the title so long...?" Sanemi commented. 

"Y/n, just let me carry your bags of trash." he suggested. "Ugh... Fine... Should I make you coffee as thanks??" You ask, "No, we should... Hold hands." he whispered the last part, you let out a dramatic gasp. "Ew no! Marriage first!" he then looked at you straight in the eye, "Then you can repay me by marrying me." he replied. "Atleast it'll keep you from running, you'll only be mine and I'll make sure to lock you up so no danger comes to you..." he mumbled. 

"Huh?? What??" you asks you didn't get what the second thing he said. "I said I think I forgot to turn my rice cooker on." he replied, "But if I marry you... are you going to divorce me and then I'll have a one night stand with a CEO bad boy who is secretly a mafia leader and then you'll reveal to me that both of you are actually alphas and I'm an omega and we'll have some sort of threesome??" you ask. "You know what, Sometimes I ask why it's even worth it to be serious with you." he replied. 

-Time Skip- 

"Huh...? Looks like my missing underwear was here in my drawer all along... But why does it look weird...? Maybe I should also throw it away." you mumbled, what were you doing right now? Well, you were throwing away some underwear. You were planning on buying some clothes and new underwear since your old ones felt tight on you, especially the bras. "Huh... My breasts are actually growing." you mumbled.