Chapter 25: Wait... Us?

(i wanna give u a heads up that jessica is proud,apple YOU jeans boots with the-)

"What the fuck is the answer to this...?" You mumbled, you were solving a math question given by the one and only, Muzan Kibutsuji. You had already taken a bath and he gave you his sweater that you could borrow, while you were busy with math, he was busy taking a bath.

"Are you finished?" A deep voice asked, you turned around to see Muzan, he wore a white t shirt that was a little see through and some loose jogging pants. "Umm no, I'm still at question 3." He gave you not 5 but 10 questions! You thought you wouldn't do any work? In your dreams!

He lets out a small chuckle, "I'm a little slow okay? Wait.. Is this correct..?" You mumbled the last part, he walked up to you and sat next to you. "Looks like the little lamb isn't so bright." He commented as he looks at your answer sheet. You turned to him, confused. "Little lamb?" You asked.

"Yes, little lamb, its my nickname for you. I mean, you are small." He simply replied, you frowned, 'One day I will invade this land of tall people, you tall bitches will bow before me!' You thought. You soon went back to focusing on your work, but you couldn't really focus since he smelled so good! 'I need to step up my soap and shampoo game... I wonder what brand does he use?' You thought.

You were just answering until... He snatched the paper off your hands, your eyes widen. "Wait! Sir I'm not finished!" You started jumping to grab the paper but you couldn't since he held his hand up and was reading all your answers.

He lets out a chuckle, "How did you get the correct answer with the wrong formula-" He was cut off by you accidentally falling on top of him. His first instinct was to hug you to protect you from the impact. Both of you fell to the ground.

You were the top and he was the bottom. Congrats.

"Are you alright Y/n?" He whispered in your ear, you could feel his hot breath pressing against your neck. "Yeah... Thank you..." You replied, "Good..." He mumbled. You didn't know what to do since he hasn't let you go yet.

"Umm..." You mumbled, "Oh, right." He soon lets you go, you got up and held out your hand, he grabbed it and you helped him get back up, "I'm sorry sir Muzan..." You mumbled, "No worries." He replied.

He looked at you from top to bottom, "You're adorable." He suddenly says out of nowhere. You were caught off guard , your eyes widen.

"W-Wha- I-" You were cut off by him, "Its what the sweater your wearing right now says." He added. You looked at what was written on the sweater, "Oh..." You spoke out as soon as you realized that, thats what it wrote.

"I rarely use that sweater, I got that as a gift from Douma." He says, "You can have it." He added. Your eyes widen abit, "Really? I mean... sir Douma gave it to you as a gift..." You asked in disbelief, "Yes, you can have it." He reassured you.

You hesitated but soon gave in. "...Thanks..." You mumbled. "Your welcome." He gaves you a small smile.

-Time Skip-

Today you were in a good mood, today was the day the candidates of the crossdressing competition would be picked! You were lucky to be in the student council since you and the others can't be picked.

'Today is going to be an amazing day!' You thought as you headed to the council room, it was the last period so you had no time but to waste there. Everyone was there and they all looked serious, you soon got confused. "What's going on here?" You asked, "Well, turns out, we aren't safe from your antics." Sanemi replied, you rolled your eyes.

"Sanemi don't be so rude! Anyways y/n, our amazing President here is just going to pick two names from this box to be the candidates of the student council! You know, the candidates for the crossdressing competition" Mitsuri says. "What??" You asked in disbelief.