Chapter 23: Thoughts.

(Daily reminder that mr krabs is thiccer than you)

He then notices you,"Y/n?" He spoke out.
You quickly slammed the door shut. "IAMSOSORRYIDIDN'TMEANTOBARGEINALLIWANTEDWERESCISSORS!!!" You yelled out and quickly ran down stairs.

As soon as you were downstairs,you tried catching your breath. "What the fuck happened to you? You look like you saw a ghost." Sanemi comments. 'I SAW HEAVEN,IN THE GAME THAT WAS A SUPER SECRET ULTRA RARE SCENE! FUCK THE HOTNESS ALMOST KILLED ME!!!' You thought. Your face soon turns red. Sanemi raises an eyebrow, "Your face is really red." He commented.

Giyuu walked up to you and placed his hand on your forehead, "Do you have a fever?" He asks, "No don't worry uhh-" You were cut off by Rengoku, 'How the fuck did he change his clothes so fast?!' You thought. "Finally, you're here." Sanemi says. "Sorry if I took so long, here are the scissors you asked for Y/n." He says as he hands you scissors.

"How di- I- THANK YOUR ABS!" You blurted out, your brain didn't know what to say first, Thank you or How did you know, add the fact that you were still shocked about what you saw, your mouth basically mixed all those words. 'I want to dissapear.' You thought as you mentally face palm.

There were a bit of an awkward silence, but it was cut off as soon as Rengoku started laughing, "You really are a funny individual Y/n." he replies as you cover your face with your hands in embarrassment.

-Time Skip-

You let out a deep sigh, all of you still weren't finished with the poster, but all of you decided to take a break. You chose to go outside their home, to get some fresh air. Your brain won't stop replaying what you had said to Rengoku. "So fucking embarrassing..." You mumbled. Soon, your phone got a notification.

It was from the gc, the people in it were Tanjirou, Inosuke, Zenitsu and of course, You. You raised an eyebrow and clicked on the notification. You let out a gasp at what you saw,

-The Four Horsemen Of Stupidity-

A Username

Mr crabs be lookin mighty finewaIT- I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT!

waIT- I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT!

💛Pikachu

💛Pikachu⚡