Chapter 100.2: YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

(warning!! slight gore(i cant write gore for shit), hints of masturbation, get ready for the endings besties. I apologize for such a short chapter too... im going to college soon which is why i'll be a lot busier so im trying to make time to write this.)

"What? He stopped coming here?" Aizawa asked his student, Rikido Sato. Sato nodded his head, "Yeah... Ever since your last visit he stopped coming. Is there any reason why you're looking for him?" Aizawa let out a sigh, "Ah... There's no need to worry about that. Anyways thank you." he thanked Sato before leaving his bakery. 'Fuck...' Aizawa thought, he had a feeling that there was some sort of connection between that mysterious guy named Mortimer and you, he just couldn't figure out why.

He was about to have some sort of small talk with the guy so that he could connect the dots as to why he felt this way. "What the hell am I missing...?" Aizawa mumbled, trying to recall bits of information he had... Wait... "Little sister..." he mumbled as his eyes slowly widened. "Don't tell me... Fuck." Aizawa cursed as he quickly dialed Izuku's number.

-Meanwhile-

"What...?" Your voice cracked when you said that word out loud. "You must've mistaken us for someone." Aimi replied, you paused before replying. You let out a forced smile, "Oh my god! Silly me... You guys look exactly like my roommates so I thought that it was you both." you replied. "Oh, that's fine. I hope you get in contact with them though." Melanie replied as the two of them walked past you.

You felt... You... You felt... You didn't know what you felt. It was empty, shock, sadness... You were confused and overwhelmed by the amount of emotions you were feeling right now. While you stood there, lost in your own thoughts... A certain devil with red eyes stared at you from afar, an amused smirk never leaving his lips.

He found your suffering entertaining... and God does he want to see more of it. Muzan wanted you to suffer, just like what you did to him... You made him suffer... You deprived him of your attention... You seduced him... and when you finally got him, you threw him away like he was nothing. How dare you do that to him... Treat him like dirt... Now, he's getting back at you.

'Don't you worry your pretty head little lamb... Your torture will end soon... You'll be in my heavenly embrace soon enough...' Muzan thought as he walked away, satisfied.

Why was this happening to you? Who was making you go through this? With each day passing by in this game you feel your sanity decreasing. You stood there, with a blank face. You were so lost in your thoughts and feelings that you didn't notice the tears streaming down your cheeks. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and months that you spent with them, all down the drain. What did you expect...? There was one that was fully aware that this is a game. This place holds so many secrets and you knew none.

Why were you even transported in this game? Who would have such a horrible grudge against yo- 'Futamo...' you thought.

-Flashback-

-Your POV-

I could see the way Futamo looked at him, my brother. It didn't seem like love, but admiration. I noticed it ever since we had that sleepover at my house. We were both talking about our brothers, and her relationship with Mortimer was different from my relationship with Izuku. She told me stories about her brother, and at the back of my mind, I couldn't help but think that he had some sort of sister complex towards her.

As soon as I told her stories about my brother and me, I couldn't read her facial expression. Although I could feel the jealousy radiating from her words. I didn't understand why she would be jealous and brushed it off. By tomorrow, when she was about to go home, she looked at me and said these words.