Chapter 90: Her Panties.

(I'm back muahahhahaha... with milk. WARNING!! HORNRI HORN KNEE HORNEH HORNY!!! also if y'all are wondering i sometimes cringe writing like horny scenes and like disgusting scenes)

You stared at Nezuko's sleeping face as you waited for Tanjirou to arrive at the hospital. "Goodness... What happened to you Nezuko...?" you mumbled as you caressed her cheek. You were worried for her... She suddenly fainted too... Someone soon entered the room. You looked to see Yoriichi with Tanjirou. "Tanjirou! Oh my god, you're finally here..." you walked towards him, "Yeah, I came here as fast as I could... How is Nezuko doing?" he asks. "Well... The doctor said that she fainted from severe stress..." you replied. "Y/n, I'll be outside." Yoriichi informed you to which you nodded.

"Nezuko..." He mumbled with a sad facial expression, "The doctor said that if she rests... She'll be fine." You reassured him. "Well... Did she say anything?" he asks, you found it to be a weird question. "...No, she didn't." you replied. "Ah... Alright then. Thank you so much Y/n... I shouldn't have left her alone." Tanjirou sighed, you rubbed his back for comfort. "It's okay Tanjirou, important thing is that you won't repeat it and know better." you told him. "Yeah... You're right..." he replied. "You should go back home, I'll be sure to tell my mother and... Stay with Nezuko for the night." he added. You nodded in response, "Alright, call me if anything happens though." you told him, and he told you that he would. He watched you as you left, as soon as you were gone his eyes flashed towards Nezuko.

His facial expression turned into a neutral one. "...What did you do Nezuko...?" he mumbled.

-Time Skip-

You were in PE Class today, you were sitting on the bench with not much care in the world since Kokushibo was absent. "Inosuke looks like he's zoning out..." You chuckled as you stared at Inosuke's blank facial expression who is actually a goalkeeper for football. Little did you know... He had something up his sleeve...

"Oh... It's you! Y/n right...?" you turned around to see two boys whose names you assumed were Achilles and Patroclus. "Umm... Yeah... Oh! You're that guy who did surprise adoption o the kittens." you spoke out as you found Achilles's face familiar. "Yeah, it was me. You know it was very very pog." he replied, Patroclus looked at Achilles in horror. "Bro... Why are you always pogging...? Ever since you found out about Luca Kaneshiro you made him your personality bro..." Patroclus pouted. "It's okay, we can just pog!" Achilles replied. Patroclus was not having any of it, he then turned around and was about to leave. "Wait! Bro! Where are you going...??" Achilles asks. "Oh so now you're back to your senses bro." Patroclus crossed his arms.

"Sorry, bro... Boss is just pogging... It's so cool bro..." Achilles told Patroclus. "Sure bro..." he mumbled. "Anyway, thanks for helpin' me! And with that abs- I man muscles- I mean abs- I mean rock hard abs- I mean 6 pack abs- I mean-" he was cut off by you with a laugh. "Yeah yeah, I get it." you told him. "Are you guys boyfriends?" You asked, "Yeah, he's my boyfriend." Achilles replied,"He my boyfriend for real for real." Patroclus also replied. It took them about a second to process what they had just said, "Bro... You called me your boyfriend bro...?" Achilles looked at Patroclus, he was close to crying. "Yeah, bro... But... You called me your boyfriend to bro..." A tear rolls down Patroclus's cheek. "That's because I love you bro..." Achilles replied. "Bro... I love you too...!" The two of them cried and hugged each other tightly. "WE'RE FOR LIFERS BROO...!!" They shouted.

"Wow... I have matched a couple yet again... When is it my turn Game Gods...?" You asked as you looked up to the sky.

"Y/n~" a familiar voice spoke out, you turned around to see Muichirou. He sat next to you and soon clung to your arm, "We finally have the same PE Class." he smiled at you. "Oh yeah! Is it because sir Kokushibo is absent?" you asked, he nodded in response. 'I wish that asshole is absent every day.' Muichirou thought. "What are you doing Y/n?" he asks, "Hmmm... Nothing actually, I'm just chilling... On this bench." you replied with a laugh. "Muichirou...?" a student called out his name, his head whipped towards them. His facial expression turned sour, "What?" he replied in a cold tone, "N-Never mind... S-Sorry...!" The student stuttered and quickly ran away.