Chapter 69: The Start of your Hell.

(WARNING!!! SOME DIALOGUE WILL HAVE SUBTLE HINTS/MENTION OF RAPE!! ALSO DISGUSTANG HORNY STUFF SO UH.... GOODLUCK...)

-Tamayo's POV-

Come on Y/n... Pick up... Pick up... I was restless, ever since yesterday, I couldn't sleep... It felt like something was wrong... "Hello??" A voice spoke out from my phone. I let out a sigh of relief as Y/n had answered. "Oh my... You finally answered." I chuckled. "Yeah... Sorry about that, I couldn't find my phone but... What made you call in the morning auntie?" she asks, I let out a small smile. "I... Was just checking up on you." I replied.

"Do you remember what I told you at that cafe??" I ask, "Mmm.... Yeah, you told me that 'Not everything you see now is the truth.'... Why ask Auntie?? Is there something wrong???" She asks, the tone of her voice slightly panicking. "Don't worry... I'm just telling you to be careful... You're all alone in that town, my sister is in another country while I am not in that town." I reassured her, it was all just... A lie. "Oh... Well alright! I have to go to the market now! I'll call you later! Bye!!" she told me, "Goodbye, and always be careful Y/n." I reminded her, and soon she ended the call.

I let out a sigh as I massaged my temples. Frustrated and angry is an understatement as to what I was feeling right now... I want to protect such a poor soul like her... To be so unlucky to be transported here and to... Catch his... No. No matter how much I want to help her... I... I...

-Meanwhile-
-2nd Person POV-

You soon hung up on your call with Tamayo, "Hmm... Welp, I'm ready to go to the market..." you mumbled. You then looked at your outfit in the mirror, you were wearing a white simple and long sundress. You also wore some flats and just let down your hair. As soon as you were satisfied with your look, you headed to your door and left your apartment. As you were locking your door, you heard a voice speak out.

"y/n. Where are you headed?" A voice asks, you turned around to see Sanemi. "Oh! Hey Sanemi!" you gave him a small smile, his eyes widened, he blushed and looked away. 'She looks really good- I mean her outfit is really good- Wait... Outfit... That means...!' Sanemi thought as he quickly looked at you straight in the eye and grabbed your wrist harshly, you let out a small hiss in pain and gave him a small glare, "The fuck Sanemi! That hurts! What's your problem?!" you spoke out as you tried to remove his hand from your wrist, but he only tightened his grip.

"Are you... Going on a date? If so, who?? Is he your boyfriend?? Is she your girlfriend??? Tell me." Sanemi told you in a dangerous tone. Although he seemed intimidating, you were too annoyed and angry to notice. "Have you lost your memory or something?!? I go to the market every Saturday and Sunday, dumbass! Do I look like someone with a partner right now?!" you yelled out, his grip on your wrist soon loosened as he was relieved you weren't seeing anyone.

"Then... Why are you dressed like that??" He asks as he checks you out. "Well... I felt like wearing this adorable sundress today... Why?? Do you think I'm pretty???" You spoke out as you blinked your eyes in a teasing manner. "Y-Yes..." he mumbled. "What??" you ask, "Nothing! Shut up! Just come hang out at dinner! I'll cook you food!!" he spoke out as he quickly stormed off, slamming his door shut. "Sheesh... What a tsundere..." you mumbled.

You then headed to the market, as you were headed to your usual fish store you always stop at, you quickly stopped your tracks as you noticed that Bob was also there, with his grandpa. "Well shit..." you mumbled as you knew it would've been very awkward if you went there now. You let out a small sigh and gave Grandpa's fish one last glance. "I'll miss eating their fish..." you mumbled, you thought of avoiding Bob for a few days as you thought he might need it, I mean... You did reject the guy.

As you quietly left, you didn't notice that Bob had actually noticed you. He watched you as you left with a sad facial expression. His thoughts were cut off by his grandfather smacking his back. "Well well well... What are ya starin' at boy?" his grandpa asks and looks to see where he was looking. "Is it someone you like or somethin'?" the grandpa added. Bob slowly nodded his head, "Yeah... But she rejected me..." he let out a small smile. His grandpa gave him a small pat on his back. "That's fine boy... There are plenty of different people you could meet." His grandfather reassured him. "Yeah... But they're not her...'' he mumbled as he removed the scales of the fish.