Chapter 49: Desire for You.

(Warning!!: HORNEEE HAS ARRIVED. dis what happens your yanderes are touch deprived and want you, gudluck with your simp who's desires are more than being with you... slight gore may also arrive in upcoming chapters...)

"Y/n, your swimsuit is really cute." Nezuko commented, "Yours is adorable too! I love the pink design! I also like Shinobu's purple swimsuit." you commented. Shinobu let out a chuckle, "Well I like Mitsuri's green swimsuit." she commented, "Ehh?? Well.. I love the designs of all of your swimsuits." Mitsuri replied.

What were the four of you doing? Well... You guys were shopping for swimsuits, but now all of you were finished shopping. "Tomorrow there's class right?" you asked, "Of course, I think the teachers are talking about summer break.. It might get announced soon." Shinobu replied. "Hmm... I think our school will announce our summer break next next week." Nezuko pouted. "Don't worry, we'll wait for you Nezuko." Mitsuri reassured Nezuko.

"Well... This is our stop..." Shinobu commented as all of you stopped at the bus stop. You pouted, "Well this sucks." you mumbled. "It's alright Y/n, all of us can meet up after school." Mitsuri suggested, you nodded. "Yeah, you're right..." you replied. You watch as they get on the bus, "Y/n, are you sure you want to walk home?" Nezuko asks, you nodded. "My home is near the mall anyways, don't worry." You reassured them.

"Alright... Becareful on your way home Y/n." Shinobu told you, you nodded and soon you watch the bus leave. "Damn... Now I'm lonely... Should I watch my favorite show?" you mumbled. You were about to walk back home but someone stopped you. "Y/n!" a familiar voice spoke out. You turned to see a familiar pikachu boy. "Oh hey Zenitsu!" you spoke out.

"Did you go shopping to or...?" you ask, "Oh! Umm... Yeah! Here, you can have this." He lies as he handed you a iced coffee with whipped cream... Was it whipped cream with an extra ingredient thought? He wasn't shopping. He was following you. He was at the mall to buy some school supplies but found you by chance and soon followed you... Waiting for the chance... To finally have you alone

"Eh? Why are you giving it to me??" You ask, "I was also with Kaigaku but... He ditched me so..." he replied, another lie. You shrug and soon took a sip, there wasn't anything weird... On the coffee that is, the whipped cream on the other hand... 'Why does it taste salty? Welp... I guess I wont eat my favorite part.' You thought.

What was his reason for... Adding a man made ingredient you ask? Well... That's because when he gives you a part of him, it sparks joy... He feels at ease... Even when he's not with you, atleast a part of him is with you! What does not spark joy is when he sees you with other guys... But he knows that he should control himself or you'd run away..!

As you drank your coffee, he walked you home. He suddenly holds your hand, you were suprised, "Zenitsu..?" you spoke out. "Is there anything wrong? You can tell me what's on your mind." you added, you notice that his facial expression looked... Sad. 'I want to touch you...' he thought. "Nothing... Can I just hold your hand until we arrive at your apartment?" he asks. "Umm... Sure." you replied. 

The walk home was quiet and awkward, you couldn't properly read what he was thinking... Soon the two of you arrive at your apartment building. "Well... Thanks for walking me home Zenitsu." you thanked him, "It's nothing Y/n..." he replied as he stared at your face, his eyes trailing down your lips.... He wanted to have a taste. "I'll see you tomorrow at school?" you spoke out, he snaps out of his thoughts. "Oh! Uh... Yeah!" he gave you a small smile. 

He soon started to walk home, but took one more glance at your apartment. His thoughts were filled with you... He wanted to know what kissing your soft lips felt like, how angelic and satisfying your moans would be like, he wanted to know the different expressions you could make, he wanted to know how it feels to touch your bare skin with his- His thoughts were cut off by his phone ringing.