Valentines Special Chapter.

(Disclaimer: This is NOT canon but more of a what if, the main love interest we'll be focusing on here is Zenitsu. WARNING!!: Explicit Themes, Slight Gore, and contains a menace named ZENITSU. also dis is just short hahaha)

"Oh! This tastes good!" A woman smiled. "Yeah! I was a bit hesitant with the idea of meat pie but this is good..." A man commented. "Oh... Well I'm glad you like it." Zenitsu gave the two of them a fake smile. Zenitsu was visiting the parents of his... Victim. What was happening here you ask...? Well... Zenitsu had placed a... Special ingredient inside the meat pies. The meat that was used was... A human. "Zenitsu! Thank you for this... And thank you for trying to help us find our missing son Jake..." The mother of his victim thanked him, "No problem Maam... I am his friend, I also want to help!" he gave her another fake smile.

Who is his victim you may ask?? Well... It was Jake Sato. You probably don't remember or don't know who Dear Reader so let me fill you in... He is the guy who talked to you at the corner of the Gym during February 11, 20XX at 11:34 am until 11:35 am. Zenitsu hated the way he looked at you... He hated the way his eyes looked up and down on you, he hated the way he acted all funy and goofy to impress you... He hated everything about it. He hated every second and moment of it. But with Zenitsu's delusional ass... He assumed 90% of what he listed on what he hated during your long talk with Jake.

When he got jealous... He had an amazing... AMAZING! Idea to kill him then just... Cook him! Bake him! And feed him to his family... And friends... What an amazing way to get rid of the body! 'I already murdered him... But I still can't remove this jealous feeling.... Calm down Zenitsu... It's already February 13... You need to get ready for tomorrow...' He thought as he calmed himself, he vowed to not let it get to him... For today atleast. 'I still regret killing him so quick...' Zenitsu mentally sighed as he remembered what he did.

-Flashback-

"Hmmmpphh!! Hrrgghhh!!! Mmmhhhnn!!!" Jake shouted inaudibly, his mouth was gagged, while his hands were tied... But his legs were free... Zenitsu let him go... To feel the taste of the chase. He had already kinapped him and is planning on killing him... So... What's with the harm of having any fun? "2..." Zenitsu counted, Jake frantically tried backing up usinng his feet to save his life.

Tears were rolling down the poor boy's cheeks... He wasn't even interested in you! All he asked was where the the storage room was! But Zenitsu's imaginative and delusional ass says otherwise... Deep down, the boy knew he was going to die. "1..." Zenitsu glared at the boy and quickly lunged at him, piercing his sharp knife in his chest. The boy let out a cry in pain, but it stopped as Zenitsu had aimed for his heart.

Although he had already killed him... That didn't stop Zenitsu from continuing to stab the guy... The sound of tearing flesh and bones were music to his ears, the cires and pleads for mercy when he kidnapped Jake were satisfying for him... The smell of his disgusting blood only fueled his rage more as he remembered him talking to his one and only wife... Well soon to be wife as you were his girlfriend...

That's right... Girlfriend. In this Special chapter... It's a what if Zenitsu was the only one who became yandere and successfully made you his girlfriend...?

With the thought of marrying you and impregnating you until you have 27 children calmed and relaxed his mind but made his cock go crazy and hard... "Y/n... Y/n... I love you..." He mumbled as he stabbed Jake's neck one last time with a smile.

-Flashback End-
-Time Skip-

You looked at your phone, it was February 14. It was Valentines day and your boyfriend, Zenitsu had invited you over to his house. You glanced at the paper bag with a nintendo switch since he always wanted one. You hummed as you were excited to talk to Zenitsu, he was always your favorite character... You soon arrived infront of the door of his house. You didn't bother ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door because his brother and Grandpa were already used to you visiting often.

You opened the door and ran inside, 'I'm going to suprise him by going here 15 minutes early! Now his ass won't tease me for being late!' You thought as you chuckled to yourself. "HELLO YELLOW FREN...ch... f..ry...." you voice trails off as you notice Zenitsu at the dining table placing something white and sticky on top of a cupcake icing. Zenitsu's face showed shock and horror. "Y-Y/n-" he stuttered. You were quick to connect the dots and came to a conclusion...

'Is that... Cum?!?! Is that why his cupcakes and cakes always taste so fucking weird... I... I ate that a lot of times!' you thought, the idea of you basically eating his cum this whole time made you sick to your stomach. You were angry, you felt as he had betrayed you... You he had done some weird stuff but you didn't expect his horny ass to do something like this! Zenitsu felt like crying as soon as you turned around.

"Y-Y/n...!! No...!! Wait!! Please!!" he spoke out as he ran up to you, and placed an arm on your shoulder, "Y-Y-Y/n...!! No... No... No..!!! Don't leave me please...!! Just punish me!! Please..! Punish me!! I don't mind if you punish me!! You can deprive me of water too I don't care!! As long as it's replaced with your pee.. I.. I..." Zenitsu blushed at the idea of drinking your pee, you let out a disgusted facial expression. 

You didn't know that your boyfriend... Your favorite Character... The character who at one point became your comfort character! Is an obsessed psychopath. "Let's break up." you spat out, his eyes widened as he felt his heart drop, "W-What...?" he spoke out, not believing what he had just heard. "Let's break up, goodbye." you repeated. His heart shattered into millions of pieces when he heard that word, 'No... No... This can't be... She loves me... SHE LOVES ME!' He thought, "No... YOU LOVE ME!! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?!" He shouted as he roughly grabbed you. 

You hissed in pain, "Tell me this is a joke... This is just a valentines prank right?? Right...?!? Y/n... YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME!!" He shouted as tears roll down his cheeks, as he slowly hugged you. "Let me go Zenitsu, you sick fuck... I never knew you were like this!" you shouted as you pushed him away, His eyes widened... He felt betrayed... Why wouldn't you accept him?? He thought you would accept him... That was his love... LOVE

'Do it... You have the cloth ready...' A voice whispered inside his voice, 'She's leaving you dumb fuck!' another one whispered, 'Do you want to see her with another guy?!?!' A loud voice in his head told him, 'DO IT YOU DUMB FUCK!! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARD!! SHE'S WILLING TO MARRY YOU AND YOUR JUST GOING TO LET HER GO?!? GO AND DO IT!! MAKE HER UNCONSCIOUS AND TIE HER TO YOUR BED...! IT'S TIME TO LIVE OUT OUR FANTASIES... THIS IS A CHANCE ZENITSU... SHE'S JUST ANGRY... AND YOU KNOW HOW SHE IS... SHE SAYS THINGS SHE DOESN'T MEAN WHEN ANGRY.  KISS HER AND MAKE HER CALM DOWN WHEN SHE WAKES UP.... SHE'S YOURS AND WILL FOREVER BE YOURS.' A voice shouted in his head. 

He grabbed your wrist tightly, your eyes widened as you looked at him and noticed that he was grabbing something from his pocket, it was a cloth. Before you could even say a thing, he pulled you closer to him and placed the clotch on your mouth. You were quick to struggle and because of your first instinct, you screamed but it was muffled before of the cloth. Your squirming and struggling died down as the drugs you had inhaled entered your body... 

"Shhh... Shhh.... It'll be alright Y/n... I'll take care of you..." he whispered as he hugged your unconscious body, "I'll make it up to you Y/n... I love you... I love you... I love you so much...." he continued. "I'll make sure you never leave me...." he added as he digs his face into your chest, inhaling your intoxicating scent.